LB De'Vondre Campbell on reserve/COVID-19 list

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Waiting for someone to say that the NFL treated Aaron Rodgers differently than these 3 guys. Leave it to AB to buy fake Vax cards for him and his GF (if his personal chef is telling the truth).

WOW! This is worse than just misleading people with an answer. Lets see how the mainstream media reacts to this one.

Last edited:

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL along with large swaths of ‘Merica are taking this pandemic (which has actually killed a million+ Americans) in such a lackadaisical manner, I will actually be amused when several marquee players miss the big game.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL along with large swaths of ‘Merica are taking this pandemic (which has actually killed a million+ Americans) in such a lackadaisical manner, I will actually be amused when several marquee players miss the big game.
What more can they do, majority of the players have been vaccinated and still catching the lab/bat/dog virus and will require to sit out a game or two? What do you think they should do at this point just go into lockdown or something?

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you mean not true? Majority of the players on the Covid list are vaccinated. Just saying that people are still getting the lab virus regardless.
Some people, not everyone. Most vaccinated people are not getting the virus. Jordan Love is vaccinated. The two other QBs got sick, not Jordan. Testing positive and actually getting sick, are two different things.

My wife works in urgent care and is vaccinated plus the booster. She is exposed on a daily basis to people with covid 19. Most of those people have just arrived from the southern border.

My wife also takes public transportation to work. She has not gotten the virus.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
An Italian dentist tried fooling nurse with a fake arm so he could get a "super pass" needed to go to restaurants and theaters there. You can't make this sh*t up. Guess that's why he's only a dentist, huh?

My attorney, an anti-vax, anti masker ... and a friend of mine for the last 20 years ... just came out of an 8-day Covid coma at U.W. hospital. . Doesn't remember anything during that time. He said it might have made him a better attorney - I assured him I paid his invoice in cash...handed it RIGHT to him.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people, not everyone. Most vaccinated people are not getting the virus. Jordan Love is vaccinated. The two other QBs got sick, not Jordan. Testing positive and actually getting sick, are two different things.

My wife works in urgent care and is vaccinated plus the booster. She is exposed on a daily basis to people with covid 19. Most of those people have just arrived from the southern border.

These are the same people that had a festival expecting JFK to come out of hiding. Rational arguments are a waste of time.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My argument wasn’t about players getting sick it’s about getting on the Covid list even though they are vaccinated. Just let them play as u said they don’t get sick. Wait…Nvm that since one player that was vaccinated was sent to the ER. No seriously just let them play. I’m sure we are all in agreement that they should be able to play if they are vaccinated and have Covid?
So going back to my original point what is the point of them taking it even though they(majority) are still getting on that list? Which is more of a hypothetical i guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Testing after the NFCCG? Or is that just Rodgers?

Rodgers needs to return to daily testing after the NFCCG. Players that test positive now won't need to be tested this season anymore after returning.

I’m sure we are all in agreement that they should be able to play if they are vaccinated and have Covid?

A players testing positive should definitely not play, no matter if he's vaccinated.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers needs to return to daily testing after the NFCCG. Players that test positive now won't need to be tested this season anymore after returning.

A players testing positive should definitely not play, no matter if he's vaccinated.
Well, Cap has spoken so u guys who are vaccinated can now argue amongst yourselves how effective this this vaccine is.

Greg Burzynski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I was off by a digit,, I could say Covid made me type 58,, but that would be a lie. I was just so excited at posting on the forum that I miss typed.

The more and more I read the interwebs, I really can’t stand people.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Cap has spoken so u guys who are vaccinated can now argue amongst yourselves how effective this this vaccine is.
And those who are not vaccinated can enjoy the full blown covid 19 infection, and all of the lasting side effects.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What more can they do, majority of the players have been vaccinated and still catching the lab/bat/dog virus and will require to sit out a game or two? What do you think they should do at this point just go into lockdown or something?
After the game it’s one big group hug down on the field with god knows how many people of totally unknown status regarding this disease. Packing stadiums to capacity, Lambeau leaps etc. The league is taking this about as seriously as “player safety” (Play Sunday then again Thursday??) Rodgers lied about being “immunized”, violated agreed upon protocols and got a slap on the wrist if you can even call it that. AB also lied, (you can debate which lie is worse), but he gets a 3 game pop. If I were him I’d be kind if ticked. This new variant which may be even more contagious may make it real interesting as far as team depth goes heading into the playoffs. Stupid should be painful, the NFL just like America is showing that in spades

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And people are worried about vaccine side effects. Like Covid has no side effects. haha
You mean because 750,000+ people are dead from the side effects of not getting vaccinated? LOL

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And those who are not vaccinated can enjoy the full blown covid 19 infection, and all of the lasting side effects.
I say let the players who are vaccinated with Covid play. What say you? Cap. says no. Please stay on topic.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the game it’s one big group hug down on the field with god knows how many people of totally unknown status regarding this disease. Packing stadiums to capacity, Lambeau leaps etc. The league is taking this about as seriously as “player safety” (Play Sunday then again Thursday??) Rodgers lied about being “immunized”, violated agreed upon protocols and got a slap on the wrist if you can even call it that. AB also lied, (you can debate which lie is worse), but he gets a 3 game pop. If I were him I’d be kind if ticked. This new variant which may be even more contagious may make it real interesting as far as team depth goes heading into the playoffs. Stupid should be painful, the NFL just like America is showing that in spades
It’s not about the severity of the lie…. it’s who they lied to. Reportedly, Rogers did not lie to the NFL or the Team… only to the media… and us. Technically he doesn’t owe us any explanation. His fines were imposed for violating rules regarding unvaccinated players. Brown lied to the team and the NFL by using forged vaccination cards… therefore his punishment is worse.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rod didn't deceive the organization, they knew he wasn't vaccinated. Yes, he "violated" a protocol by attending a party. AB deceived the organization to believe he was vaccinated via a CRIME.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts