LaRon Landry anyone?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noticed that he is a free agent. I've always liked him. He's a beast on a bad football team in the redskins. I could see him filling in nice if Collins is done. Thoughts?

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Picture of him from Twitter today. I wonder if he's still got range after adding all that muscle.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has an achillies tendon problem that he refuses to get surgery on. He has only played in 17 games the last 2 seasons because of injury. Unless you could get him for the right money it could be a huge risk. Plus I be interested to see if he could pass a drug test.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, he is a beast, and a hard hitter, but you still have to cover in the pass-happy NFL - something that Landry sometimes struggles at.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
He's gonna command a HUGE contract.
Cross him off from our wish list.

not for long. Every team knows he won't be able to stay healthy with the amount of gear he's on and besides hitting and looking good with his shirt off he can't demand top dollar for a safety, once he figures that out I'm sure he'll be more willing to compromise. But either way I don't want him

I have no clue on how he is going to be able to cover the field being that huge...

lol he can't. He's abysmal in coverage but he can lay the lumber. At his size with his hitting ability might as well make him play linebacker.

another pic of him from yesterday
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Redskins territory and there are two problems with Landry. First as has been mentioned there's the injury problem. He can't stay healthy. Then there's the way he plays. He lacks discipline. He hits people late and is constantly drawing stupid penalties. I wouldn't give him a lot of $.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and my buddy were talking about this guy. He's quite the beast. If Collins can't come back I wouldn't be opposed to getting him at the right price since he's injury prone and all.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Im waiting for someone to suggest going after bob sanders at this rate lol

Bob Sanders has to be one of the saddest stories in the NFL in recent memory. Maybe it's the way he plays, but man if he wasn't injured so much and so easily, he'd be hell on wheels at the safety position.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has an achillies tendon problem that he refuses to get surgery on. He has only played in 17 games the last 2 seasons because of injury. Unless you could get him for the right money it could be a huge risk. Plus I be interested to see if he could pass a drug test.
Oh, he's going to pass the drug test all right.
'Cause no one would dare approach him for one.
Just one look at him and it would be "You passed! Congratulations."

Staff online

Latest posts