just looked at the rest of our schedule

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
I wouldn't underestimate the Bears quite yet. They will be tough to beat in my opinion.

Porky,

Don't give them more credit than they deserve. The Bears are not a very good football team. We scored almost as many points (31) against a good Chargers team as the Bears have scored ALL YEAR (33).

Somebody else mentioned their secondary. That isn't very good either and got worse when Brown went down.

As far as I'm concerned they have an overrated defense and one of the worst offenses in football. I would look at the Bears game as an opportunity to reestablish the fact we are the dominating team of the North.

All four corners have been sprayed and now it's time to for the roach to roll over on it's back and watch it's legs kick. Never, has there been a better time to grab the upper hand with our arch rival and show everyone in the North the Pack is back.

And I am not saying we go in cocky or overconfident. We go in, do the job, and move on. We play our game and don't give it to them with turnovers we beat the Bears. The Bears are going to live and die by turnovers this year. It's the only way they stand to beat a good team.

They loss to possibly the best team in the NFC and they loss to the Chargers whom will in the hunt for the playoffs this year. If not the division winners. So let's not right the Bears off right now and give the Pack the NFC North crown. The Packers aren't going to walk all over the Bears like they did the Vikings and Lions one year ago. It's going to be a dogfight.

Yes the Bears have concerns but the Packers do as well. Right now things look great for the Packers and they are the front runners to win the division in my opinion but it's not even October yet and a lot can happen.