just looked at the rest of our schedule

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just looked at the rest of our schedule and i thought we could beat most of the remaining teams if not all of them.
what do you guys think?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know GB has the Vikings next week.

The same Vikings who lost to The Kansas City Chiefs....thats right. I didnt think that was possible.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could be 6 - 0 going into the bye, we SHOULD be 5 - 1 at least.

I expect this team to beat both the Vikings and the Redskins. The Vikings are really struggling and doesn't have any weapons except for Adrian Peterson. The Redskins isn't a very good team either.

The Bears in week 5 will be a hard team to beat if we can't get our running game going. I believe they have the best secondary we are going to face before the bye. Favre must be on fire or we need a balanced offense.

However, 5 - 1 into the bye isn't bad.. :D

After the bye we are facing a struggling Broncos' team which is absolutely beatable but of course is going to be a challenge, they are not a bad team like the Vikings and the Chiefs, the two teams which are our next opponents.

The Packers will beat the Vikings agains and complete the sweep of the queens and the Chiefs will get pounded.

I say 7 - 2 after these games is reasonable.

I really expect us to beat the Carolina Panthers after this, but Woodson and Harris needs to come on by then.

Next up is the ugly Detroit Lions,

9 - 2. LOL (did anyone say superbowl?)

We lose the following week against the Cowboys.

and then we finish the regular season with a 4 game winning streak,

beating the Raiders, the Rams, the Bears (avoiding a sweep) and complete the sweep of the Detroit Lions.

We finish the season 13 - 3 and go to the playoffs! (eventually winning Favre a second ring beating the Patriots since Belicheat had to turn in all his cheating material, and Favre rides off into the sunset just like Elway!).

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears, Broncos, Cowboys, and Carolina will be the teams to watch out for. I would have said the Rams earlier this season but they have looked awful.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only teams i think the packers might have trouble with (as long as the pack plays well) is the cowboys and the broncos.... im not sure about the bears seeing how there playing 1-2....they have had a kinda rough schedule tho ill give them that but i wouldnt mind seeing the packers dominate the bears ya know :D

Reaction score
I'm with Porky.

On a bit of a different note, I think 9 wins will get you a playoff spot in the NFC.

So having won 3 games, we need to win 6 games out of our remaining 13. That means less than half...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just taking it one game at a time.

Me too.
I hope we beat the Vikings by at least 2 TDs and we can actually start running the ball and give Favre a break. I want to see who is our best RB, because right now, I'm not certain.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't underestimate the Bears quite yet. They will be tough to beat in my opinion.

I agree. We match up well defensively. We got to get the run game going. Exploit their safeties in the passing game. Control Hester.

It's will be tough, but definitely winnable.

Reaction score
I'm worried about our injuries.

It seems we have a lot more players banged up than other teams do. :-?

Also, I hope the Packers don't look pass the Vikings. We have to be the favourites going in, but we can't take that team too lightly.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't underestimate the Bears quite yet. They will be tough to beat in my opinion.
Not if they keep "Wrecks" as their QB! :lol:
Hey......any team can play tough and beat you if you don't bring your "A" game. If we do like the boy scouts, and "Always be prepared" I don't see why we can't win against anyone. Our D bends, but doesn't break, and Favre has been unreal.
For all those that kept calling for him to retire, or be cut...... :crazy: :stop: :whippin:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we can not overlook the viqueens... i know they seem terrible right now and they might be.

but thats a nasty rival i dont care what anyone says. it seems like they live to beat the packers. (and thats probally the only thing they will ever accomplish).

i think we will win, and i know we can. but we cant pretend they wont be tough. they always are. those bastards.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I'm worried about our injuries.

It seems we have a lot more players banged up than other teams do. :-?

Also, I hope the Packers don't look pass the Vikings. We have to be the favourites going in, but we can't take that team too lightly.

Since when were you British?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this sounds like a broken record but...

16-0, SUPERBOWL!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I want to see in this game is the GB defense to force 4 turnovers. Let's say to interceptions (1 for Woodson, and for... Bush), one lost fumble from Adrian Peterson, and one fumble from the Queens QB (whoever the hell that's gonna be next week) caused by one of our interior linemen. 2 sacks for Kampman, one for Jenkins. THAT is what i want to see.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wouldn't care if the packers lost the rest of the games, as long as they beat the bears & the cowboys!!!

These are like the two toughest teams remaining on the schedule. We beat them and most likely the rest of the teams will beat themselves like most poor teams.

Kind of like what we USED to do.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wouldn't care if the packers lost the rest of the games, as long as they beat the bears & the cowboys!!!

Well how about the OTHER way around? That would make the Packers 13-3...

That's only 3 games shy of my prediction... Also, probably ensure a Packer trip to the playoffs and the superbowl...

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Me too.
I hope we beat the Vikings by at least 2 TDs and we can actually start running the ball and give Favre a break. I want to see who is our best RB, because right now, I'm not certain.

I cannot even talk any smack. A two touchdown victory should be an easy accomplishment for the Pack. Hopefully, we can get Bill Cowher out of retirement next season.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Porky,

Don't give them more credit than they deserve. The Bears are not a very good football team. We scored almost as many points (31) against a good Chargers team as the Bears have scored ALL YEAR (33).

Somebody else mentioned their secondary. That isn't very good either and got worse when Brown went down.

As far as I'm concerned they have an overrated defense and one of the worst offenses in football. I would look at the Bears game as an opportunity to reestablish the fact we are the dominating team of the North.

All four corners have been sprayed and now it's time to for the roach to roll over on it's back and watch it's legs kick. Never, has there been a better time to grab the upper hand with our arch rival and show everyone in the North the Pack is back.

And I am not saying we go in cocky or overconfident. We go in, do the job, and move on. We play our game and don't give it to them with turnovers we beat the Bears. The Bears are going to live and die by turnovers this year. It's the only way they stand to beat a good team.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
porky88 said:

Me too.

I cannot even talk any smack. A two touchdown victory should be an easy accomplishment for the Pack. Hopefully, we can get Bill Cowher out of retirement next season.

I don't know, Vikings always play the Packers tough. In my opinion, due to this game being a rivalry game, I see it being a knock out, drag out, slugfest. A low scoring affair such as the last Vikings-Packers game.

I still think the Packers win but not by 2 TDs... Of course, I hope I am wrong and the Packers win by 20.

BTW, No smack is a good thing.

Go Packers
16-0 Superbowl!

OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Me too.

we will not be able to run against the vikings. i wouldent be suprised if we have under 30 yards rushing in total.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with the Vikings is, as mentioned above, they always show up for the Packer game. When was the last time either of these teams stomped the other one? The most recent games have been field goals. I would hope to be able to dominate, however, we'll see what we see.

Latest posts