1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Josh Sitton blasts the Lions - WOW

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerFlatLander, Nov 26, 2013.

1. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +294
    Have you guys/gals seen this yet? Sitton of all people just slammed the Lions in the press. Wow. Here's an exerpt ...

“They go after quarterbacks, their entire defense takes cheap shots all the time,” Sitton said. “That’s what they do, that’s who they are. They’re a bunch of dirtbags or scumbags. I mean, that’s just how they play. That’s how they’re coached. That starts with their frickin’ coach. That starts with their head coach, Schwartz. He’s a dick, too. I wouldn’t want to play for him. It starts with him and their D-coordinator and their D-line coach. They’re all just scumbags and so are the D-line.”

Holy lord, wow. Here's the entire article from PFT ...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ons-are-scum-who-would-try-to-injure-rodgers/

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. DoubleC4

DoubleC4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Well, he said what my thoughts are on the Lions. I am really surprised he actually went out and said that though. This will be interesting to hear what they have to say in response, making for an even more interesting Thanksgiving. Stay on your toes Flynn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Yeah, LT posted a link to the radio interview over in the Shout Box.
    As I mentioned over there, probably not a good idea to start Air-Run knowing this about the Lions.
    I was wondering if PFT was going to pick this up. No need to wonder anymore.

I also find it interesting that the term "dick" isn't censored.

4. Packerlifer

Packerlifer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +253
    Not too smart to give the home team bulletin board material for their motivation. Go beat them on the field and you can talk later.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Well, Sitton gets the brunt of the dirtiness in the trenches. I am sure he has not only had dirty play come his wasy, but the added sh!t talking from them also has to get on your nerves as well over time. Maybe his fire and hatred for the Lions will spark the rest of the O-line to play like mad men. I can only hope. I cannot fault him for telling the truth and or speaking his mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    1. [​IMG] Yesterday at 3:40 PM - longtimefan:
      Josh sitton on wssp 1250 am milwaukee....You guys need to stream him..Tuesdays at 435 pm Green Bay time...
    2. [​IMG] Yesterday at 3:40 PM - longtimefan:
      Today he called Jim Swratz a dick

7. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    If the Lions don't like it, sometimes the truth hurts.....oh well, clean up your act or deal with people calling you out on being cheap shot artists

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,295
    I don't doubt what Sitton said was true but it wasn't smart to say it.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    And maybe calling them out will make the refs pay close attention to their tactics. I don't have a problem with Sitton calling them ***** because they are.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Just focus on blocking and winning the game...if anybody has played like dirtbag's it's been his buddy's on the o-line. They need to get their acts together and stop with the stupid penalties and protect whoever it is at QB.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,481
    I'm with 13Times on this...

If anything it puts some focus on Suh and those guys to play a cleaner game and prove it to the world that they don't play dirty. IMO not a bad switch in strategy by Sitton.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. yooperpackfan

yooperpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +371
    Sitton set a trap for Sue and Fairy.
    They are going to be so ticked off they will lose it big time and as a result get tossed.:devilish:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Sitton, the master of the jedi mind trick.... it only works on those with feeble minds, so we are in luck, all of the Lions will be fooled.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Terre Haute Cheesehead

Terre Haute Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +191
    I like it! You call 'em like you see 'em! Very "cerebral" move to get inside their heads. We may not be undefeated or the 9-1 or 8-2 we should have or could have been, but we're on the fringe of getting AR back and NOW it's about time the team starts getting pi**ed off and restore the "swagger" entering this game, get behind Flynn and stop playing as if winning a game in the last few weeks seemed hopeless. We'll win with the "finess" approach over the "thug" mentality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +105
    It's hard to imagine that with the dirty play of players like Suh who are intent on injuring opposing QB's, I can't fathom why the Swartz, and the other knuckle head Detroit staff does not realize that their QB could be a target of retaliation, maybe because it has not happen is one reason Suh and others on his team continue to do it…..

16. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    I don't think the Lions care who the QB is for that matter. They are dirty when they get up in the morning and when they go to bed.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Wow. And I thought I was down on the team at times.
    But never to this extent.

19. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +294
    Eh, cut Rodell some slack. The cat drove all the way from San Antonio for the Eagles game and had to watch Wallace and Tolzien. It's justified.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,091
    Sitton could be my favorite Packers player on the roster ... I wish he had just not spoken the truth so vehemently. Sometimes, it does no good to speak the truth with a bull horn. Poking the proverbial hornets nest just makes dumb athletes more determined ... not motivated ... determined. Even though Suh and Fairly come across as 'fluent' guys, they ARE still pretty stupid guys and Sitton yappin' away may make those stupid guys more determined (there's that word again -- determined!!)

• Old Old x 1
  21. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    Probably wasn't the smartest thing to say before the game when you're team is going on 5 days of rest and the outcome of this game probably means the playoffs.

I don't think will fire up the Packers, but it probably will fire up the Kittens. not you Kitten :)

22. Zartan

Zartan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    What a Tool. He gave Lions more materal to work with. Also Sitton dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Hjalmar Davidson

Hjalmar Davidson Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    I dont have a problem with what Sitton said. He just said what everyone thinks, the Lions are dirtbags. Dirtbags that kicked our butts up and down the field all day. He was trying to give our team a spark, to get some fight out of them. Didnt happen. Where is the pride ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Well, that backfired.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Do you really think Sitton's comments were a factor in this colossal defeat?