Johnny Jolly Arrested Again

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's terrible. I was pulling for him to turn things around. Maybe not for him to come back to the NFL, Packers but at least for his own sake. :(

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude most likely has an ****** addiction. Maybe the NFL should be looking at rehab for players like that. From what I read the Drank is very addictive, the guy needs help not punishment or we're likely to be reading his obit before too long.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow...i dont think he can ever see what he has thrown down the toilet. he will probably die first.
a shame and a disgrace to those who were in his footsteps and managed to turn their lives around.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a waste.

At what point will he reflect back upon what might have been? Probably just after the SB. Thinking it could have been him on that big stage. And it all came down to wanting to impress the bad boys from his youth that he could be bad also. You can't make decisions for people and he is where he is because of himself. Sad.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Even if he serves time, if they let Plaxidumbass come back into the league after serving time for shooting himself, he can come back I believe. Same went for the dog killer.

Members online

Latest posts