1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

John Kuhn should be our 3rd Tail Back

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, Aug 22, 2010.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    I loved seeing John Kuhn in there behind Quin Johnson pounding some rock, he showed some impressive patience waiting for the blocking to develop. I really think it would make a lot of sense to continue to use him that way especially on those 3rd and 1's & 4th n 1's...but he was averaging 5+ yards a carry even on first down carries...I believe this will be a staple to our short yardage game and an answer to our short yardage conversions that we never try to get by pounding the rock. Quin Johnson at 260+ pounds leading the charge, followed by 240+ pound Kuhn just puts a BIG SMILE ON MY FACE. Kuhn also continues to prove he is a great receiving option...that performance might be what sends Korey Hall into waivers.
    [​IMG]

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Kuhn and Johnson will make the team. Mark it.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Interesting read. Haven't gotten a chance to watch the whole game...wife, kids..etc.. Sounds like a great friggin idea to me. Kuhn and Johnson pounding the rock on short distance sounds awesome. I like Grant don't get me wrong, but on short goal line situations, it's better to have the beef punch it in.

Could call em the "Dynamic Duo". I know Ahman Green would like that. lol