1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

John Kuhn should be our 3rd Tail Back

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, Aug 22, 2010.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

May 24, 2010
    I loved seeing John Kuhn in there behind Quin Johnson pounding some rock, he showed some impressive patience waiting for the blocking to develop. I really think it would make a lot of sense to continue to use him that way especially on those 3rd and 1's & 4th n 1's...but he was averaging 5+ yards a carry even on first down carries...I believe this will be a staple to our short yardage game and an answer to our short yardage conversions that we never try to get by pounding the rock. Quin Johnson at 260+ pounds leading the charge, followed by 240+ pound Kuhn just puts a BIG SMILE ON MY FACE. Kuhn also continues to prove he is a great receiving option...that performance might be what sends Korey Hall into waivers.
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Dec 22, 2008
    Kuhn and Johnson will make the team. Mark it.
  3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Oct 19, 2007
    Interesting read. Haven't gotten a chance to watch the whole game...wife, kids..etc.. Sounds like a great friggin idea to me. Kuhn and Johnson pounding the rock on short distance sounds awesome. I like Grant don't get me wrong, but on short goal line situations, it's better to have the beef punch it in.

Could call em the "Dynamic Duo". I know Ahman Green would like that. lol