Jarrett Bush to Titans

The Coordinator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the packers do not match and let him walk. I will not miss him. I think we have better players on the roster and possible in the upcoming draft.

TITANS TARGET GREEN BAY CORNER
Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2009, 8:57 p.m. EDT
The Tennessee Titans have signed Packers cornerback Jarrett Bush to an offer sheet, according to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper.

Bush, a restricted free agent, was tendered by Green Bay a one-year, $1.01 million contract. Because it’s the lowest level, and because Bush wasn’t drafted, the Packers have only a right to match the offer sheet, and they will receive no compensation if the Packers opt not to do so.

The third-year player visited the Titans last week.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It seemed like once a game I was screaming at my TV "WHY DIDN'T WE CUT HIM?!?!" after he'd make some sort of terrible play.

Prediction: He's out of the NFL in 3 years. Ahmad Carroll style.

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable TT.... What a waste of money... If he is only doing this to show Tramon Williams that he's replacable, it's a freakin' joke. I bet Tramon laughs himself to sleep tonight.

NormalSizedMidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cartunist23 said:
Unbelievable TT.... What a waste of money... If he is only doing this to show Tramon Williams that he's replacable, it's a freakin' joke. I bet Tramon laughs himself to sleep tonight.
I doubt that has anything to do without. We needs special teams players and Bush does it pretty well and he's still very young in these league. Plus aren't they moving him to Safety? That doesn't really have him competing with Tramon. Williams will get his contract...eventually.

Aa-rodg_is_cool

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you want this man on your roster TT? Tell me why!?.. We were sooo close to gettin rid of this guy but yet so far.. awesome.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. One million dollars per season to play nickel & dime D? Only from the mind of Ted Thompson. The experiment continues...

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, assuming Tramon will be back and since Blackmon and Aaron Rouse are on the team,plus maybe a chance for Malcolm Jenkins to be there also, there will be little place for him on Nickel and Dime. He'll probably play mostly on special teams. I don't get the move, I hope that doesn't mean they'll let Williams walk away.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Williams can't just walk away. He is an exclusive rights FA. He can only negotiate with the Packers. If he doesn't sign with us he doesn't play so he doesn't have alot of leverage. With all of the cap space we have something should be worked out for Williams down the line.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification! I thought they just had some time to negotiate with him and then if they didn't reach an agreement he would have been free to go.

gbpack54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was second in team tackles on special teams. Not a Jarrett Bush fan by any means, but
stats are stats.

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised a proponent of stats didn't notice his special teams leading 6 penalties. The guy is really just a moron. He has physical ability, but that is never going to take him anywhere if he doesnt comprehend what he can and can't do on the field

Members online

Latest posts