2023 Game 10: Chargers come to town.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Packers will wear their 50s Classic Uniform this Sunday, a uniform inspired by the team's uniforms from 1950-1953, which was the second time the team wore green and gold in its history. The uniforms are all green, with gold numbers and stripes, matching green pants with gold stripes, and green socks. Green Bay debuted the uniform in 2021 in a Week 7 victory over Washington."
Dope sheet

Somebody looking for an advantage on defensive calls? "The Los Angeles Chargers, who go to Green Bay to play the Packers on Sunday, signed former Packers outside linebacker Justin Hollins off the practice squad of the New York Giants on Wednesday."

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"The Packers will wear their 50s Classic Uniform this Sunday, a uniform inspired by the team's uniforms from 1950-1953, which was the second time the team wore green and gold in its history. The uniforms are all green, with gold numbers and stripes, matching green pants with gold stripes, and green socks. Green Bay debuted the uniform in 2021 in a Week 7 victory over Washington."
Dope sheet

Somebody looking for an advantage on defensive calls? "The Los Angeles Chargers, who go to Green Bay to play the Packers on Sunday, signed former Packers outside linebacker Justin Hollins off the practice squad of the New York Giants on Wednesday."
If Rodgers were still there I'd say it might give them some read on the calls. But with our offense this season we are so confused on our own calls that it has to confuse the opponents by now.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually like our chances this week more than last week and that was nearly a win....Go Pack Go!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
50s uniforms will be quite fitting as it seems like our offense is still stuck in that decade :p

Not even close, but I assume with the emoji it was a joke anyways. We have slid just out of the top 20 for points scored per game now (21st).

For those curious:
19th in passing yards per game
21st in rushing yards per game
21st in total yards per game

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not even close, but I assume with the emoji it was a joke anyways. We have slid just out of the top 20 for points scored per game now (21st).

For those curious:
I have absolutely no idea, but I wonder what the defenses they have played rank.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The chargers will score points. I figure we'll need to score 35 or so to win this game. If you can kill a couple of charger drives with turnovers and we don't turn the ball over, I give us a better than 50/50 chance. Too many things needed to go right here. I do expect continued improvement.
Chargers,34-27

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The chargers will score points. I figure we'll need to score 35 or so to win this game. If you can kill a couple of charger drives with turnovers and we don't turn the ball over, I give us a better than 50/50 chance. Too many things needed to go right here. I do expect continued improvement.
Chargers,34-27
They scored 38 against Detroit. How many will we give up. You bet we need turnovers and ST to make this a contest.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
38 at home vs. Detroit. It was a shootout. They had to score. On the road I expect them to attack GBs weakness and run the ball a little more with Ekeler and Kelley. That usually makes for longer possessions. Herbert will definitely hit a couple of big plays also. It looks like K. Allen is going to play. If he is out big break for GB. Love has every chance to continue his play from last week against this defense and I expect him to. Should be a fun, exciting and interesting game. GPG.

Reaction score

For those curious:
Interesting.
So this upcoming game could put us into that top 20 in many O categories.

I think our O can move the ball this week against a #24 ranked scoring Defense. We Will need our D to step up as The Chargers are the #7 scoring O

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
38 at home vs. Detroit. It was a shootout. They had to score. On the road I expect them to attack GBs weakness and run the ball a little more with Ekeler and Kelley. That usually makes for longer possessions. Herbert will definitely hit a couple of big plays also. It looks like K. Allen is going to play. If he is out big break for GB. Love has every chance to continue his play from last week against this defense and I expect him to. Should be a fun, exciting and interesting game. GPG.
In 2011 we beat them like 45-38. Maybe this will be similar although I expect to come out on the very short end.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Y
I have absolutely no idea, but I wonder what the defenses they have played rank.
You know what is interesting. The Lions are tops in our division but they have been rang up for over 30 by Seattle, Baltimore, and the Chargers.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting.
So this upcoming game could put us into that top 20 in many O categories.

I think our O can move the ball this week against a #24 ranked scoring Defense. We Will need our D to step up as The Chargers are the #7 scoring O
Now Gary hurts his shoulder today! This team cannot even practice without stumbling. What next? Between now and next Friday we may give up 80 points!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the game. I hope to see the passing game take a step forward. With Kraft making a couple catches. I'd also like to see Wyatt and Van Ness make their presence felt. Hopefully, Walker can hold his own.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The chargers will score points. I figure we'll need to score 35 or so to win this game.
Maybe not. They're from LA, so maybe they'll get cold. Anyway, the Chargers defense isn't that good. They're not that bad against the run but they're dead last in passing yards per game. Maybe Love will be able to do something against them.