2023 Game 10: Chargers come to town.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is it that it's almost always Packer players who get hurt? Their strength and conditioning is a joke

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of "STAR" players hurt this year! Chubb,Mike Williams, Rodgers,Burrow,Cousins, Bakhtiari, Knox,and many more. Not just Packers exclusive..but definitely more than I can remember.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible play calling again. Making throws behind the LOS on 3rd and 4th down situations is ridiculous.
The 2nd and 2 in Charger territory? If Love tucks it under he has the whole left side of the field open. With his speed he is not going to lose yardage.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I can see that progress today.
Me too ... I got a ton of Christmas done ... AND I'm glad when I'm wrong where the Pack are concerned. I'm gonna take the win - heading into Detroit's semi-annual Super Bowl.

The Pack came back and won. That's huge.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lot of Debbie downers probably mad now…folks thought I was nuts for saying better chance this week than last.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers gave the Packers an early Christmas present with this game. Dropped passes at the most crucial points in the game, plus a fumble at the 3 yard line to go along with some bad penalties. If they play even a half way clean game, they would've cruised to an easy victory. Sometimes in the NFL, teams will hand you a victory. Gladly take it!

Reaction score
Chargers gave the Packers an early Christmas present with this game. Dropped passes at the most crucial points in the game, plus a fumble at the 3 yard line to go along with some bad penalties. If they play even a half way clean game, they would've cruised to an easy victory. Sometimes in the NFL, teams will hand you a victory. Gladly take it!
I don’t see it that way. We had 2 dropped passes to their 5. We also handed them 1 XP point which is worse than a dropped pass imo.

That last longer dropped LA pass? At our 33? Was a clock running in bounds with :23 sec on the game clock and ZERO timeouts. At best Chargers spike it with 7-9 sec for a 50 yarder to tie. The only reason the Chargers even had a chance to begin with is we easily should’ve been
24-20 score. If they get catches back? we get our catches back and our +1 point back

I’d say missing an extra point is very crucial. LA was also very fortunate we started on our 6 yard line instead of our 32 yard line earlier because of a bonehead unsportsmanlike from Dallin. It didn’t even effect the play. That 1 possession would’ve ended in a FG starting across the our 30 as we picked up 40+ yards.

Why is it that the GB D causing a fumble is luck. But every time our team loses a forced fumble it’s on Jones or Lewis or Love or whoever?

It’s almost like people just want to complain. We owned LA in just about every category
Total yards GB
Total plays GB
Passing yards GB
1st downs GB
Time of Possession GB

This was a good Win for a young team. Jordan Love Led Offense just went toe to toe with a really good Offense.

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. Santa was good to them. The simple way to describe it: The Chargers played more like the Packers than the Packers.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t see it that way. We had 2 dropped passes to their 5. We also handed them 1 XP point which is worse than a dropped pass imo.

That last longer dropped LA pass? At our 33? Was a clock running in bounds with :23 sec on the game clock and ZERO timeouts. At best Chargers spike it with 7-9 sec for a 50 yarder to tie. The only reason the Chargers even had a chance to begin with is we easily should’ve been
24-20 score. If they get catches back? we get our catches back and our +1 point back

I’d say missing an extra point is very crucial. LA was also very fortunate we started on our 6 yard line instead of our 32 yard line earlier because of a bonehead unsportsmanlike from Dallin. It didn’t even effect the play. That 1 possession would’ve ended in a FG starting across the our 30 as we picked up 40+ yards.

Why is it that the GB D causing a fumble is luck. But every time our team loses a forced fumble it’s on Jones or Lewis or Love or whoever?

It’s almost like people just want to complain. We owned LA in just about every category
Total yards GB
Total plays GB
Passing yards GB
1st downs GB
Time of Possession GB

This was a good Win for a young team. Jordan Love Led Offense just went toe to toe with a really good Offense.
Foot to toe is more like it. The Chargers appeared to be playing on ice. The fumble occurred after a slip in the backfield and a desperation effort to make it back to the line that afforded Clark a chance to get a good handle on the runner. An easy pass in the flat in crunch time was missed because of the receiver slip slidin' away. The Chargers looked more like us today. I am surprised with their offense they did not go for it on 4th down several times.

Members online

Latest posts