Jarrett Bush playing better lately

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always liked Jarrett Bush's moxie, he has fun in games but always remains focused, works hard and improves. Some of the criticism he got on this forum was really really harsh.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always liked Jarrett Bush's moxie, he has fun in games but always remains focused, works hard and improves. Some of the criticism he got on this forum was really really harsh.

I agree. With our starting CBs, it's obvious that other teams game plan to pass on Bush. He may be covering the 3rd WR, but that guy is likely the QB's first read with the other routes designed to provide isolation and space against our nickel back, Bush.

He's got talent, but it is still raw. That will get him burned from time to time. Hopefully he just continues to learn from it and can become better with the experience.

GO PACK GO!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The thing that Bush was struggling with the most was recievers going in motion on him and for whatever reason got a clean break off the line because of it.. Noticed a little less of that in KC.. but Herm and company don't move the receivers around as much.

This weekend needs to be a trial run for the Turkey day game and the fast break offense that Martz runs with those threats.. he needs to continue to play well. Tramon Williams will be a layer I am going to try to watch this weekend if he gets some defensive snaps.. I have a feeling about that kid..

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, he struggled a lot in a couple of games there, especially San Diego and Minnesota, and since he just barely beat out Blackmon for the job, there were legitimate questions about whether he should remain the nickel back. But he's responded well since then. Sunday's game will be a test because he had some problems with Sidney Rice in the first game against the Vikings.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot about Bush's slump. Good to see he got out of it a bit.

It happens to young players(like Bigby), just gotta see if they can man up and get out of it. Bush did. Good on him.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a supporter of Bush all year. Young guys will struggle sometimes, especially CB's in a bump and run, by yourself a lot scheme.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Sydney Rice is questionable for Sunday's game, right? That would be key if he couldn't play.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ADHD (Peterson) is the only key for Sunday.

And Jarrett is gonna be more than solid soon. He's been there, just inches from making plays lately. I think he breaks out this week or next. Just a hunch.

Members online

Latest posts