Jared Allen: "I hope the Packers win it all"

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hate the guy, but I hate him mostly because he's such a pain in Rodgers *** lol. Mad respect.

I hope he wins Defensive Player of the Year.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would be one of my favorites -if not for that stupid rodeo move he does. Perhaps I don't like that move because he does it against The Packers 5-8 times a year...

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love him. Jared Allen is seriously everything that right's about pro football. I hate playing him, but he's great entertainment! He's just as easy a choice for DPOY right now as Rodgers is for MVP.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Him and Rodgers seem like good buds though.
I wonder what they said to each other on the field...they were having fun! As much as I don't like him hitting Aaron,..
I do have to say that was mighty big of him to hope we go all the way.
But then again... who else would he be rooting for.. the Colts!!?! *ducking from Jules!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year a Viking told Urlacher that he hoped the Bears would beat the Packers. Cool that Allen has so much more class, being a drunken hillbilly, than that other Viking guy.

Its okay to despise Allen, and respect him privately. The proper etiquette is to wait 3 years after he retires to openly admire him.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will be hunting Lions and Bears, watching them run off the field with their heads hung in agony soon enough. I'm glad to be done with Allen and the Vikings for the year. I didn't fancy Allen very much last night, he was playing my team and sacking/ tackling my QB. That's going to make me mad. Aside from that, he's one hell of a good player and that I can respect.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Last year a Viking told Urlacher that he hoped the Bears would beat the Packers. Cool that Allen has so much more class, being a drunken hillbilly, than that other Viking guy.

Its okay to despise Allen, and respect him privately. The proper etiquette is to wait 3 years after he retires to openly admire him.
Oh how true!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
We will be hunting Lions and Bears, watching them run off the field with their heads hung in agony soon enough. I'm glad to be done with Allen and the Vikings for the year. I didn't fancy Allen very much last night, he was playing my team and sacking/ tackling my QB. That's going to make me mad. Aside from that, he's one hell of a good player and that I can respect.
How cool would it be if we had a team called the Tigers in the Black and Blue. Lions and Tigers and Bears.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score

If that's the case, I hope I can begin to admire him in about three and half years. Then Rodgers won't have to worry about him any more.

Members online

Latest posts