1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

James Jones hurt...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by all about da packers, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    post of the season.

2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    honorable mention

3. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

To assume that TT can't build an offense because he hasn't yet in a scant 3 years is preposterous. Especially if you compare our O to the D. It makes alot more logical sense to say that because he has built a stout D, he is more likely to build a good offense than not.

4. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Bozz...I am inspired today. Lunacy brings out the best in me.

TT knows football talent...not just defensive talent. If you have a problem with his drafts, well...you have problems! This team is being built to be good...and good for the long run.

Oh, my...how undesireable...a good team that is going to be good for a long time. For shame, TT!

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Lets get this thread back on track hmmmmmmmmmmm k?

6. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bozz...you going to be at Gabe's this Sunday?

7. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Packers | Jennings misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:36:05 -0700

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers WR Greg Jennings (hamstring) missed the team's practice Thursday, Sept. 20. He will take part in practice Friday, Sept. 21, and the team will not know about his chances to play Week 3 until later in the week.

~~~~

that was form yesterday on kffl.com/hotw

8. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    James Jones' injury is minor, and they said he will be full tilt Sunday.

So there, LTF!!! LOL

9. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,983
    then this thread can be locked LOL

10. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Always, the offense will always be a work in progress. If fresh new talent isn't circulated through the offense every year you will be stuck on offense and the players will eventually get older and the offense will start to decline. That's what happened under Mike Sherman, he didn't bring in new young talent. That's what happened to the whole team under the Sherman era and in the end the team started to decline.

Ted Thompson should have been brought in earlier, he came in at the last moment.

11. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    I was actually going to watch at Buffalo Wild Wings, but I'm highly susceptible to persuasion. You going to Gabe's?

12. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    No matter how you say it, or what size box you put it in, or, the color of the bow, we are the youngest team in the NFL that also happens to have the longest winning streak in the League.

Regardless of whether or not we win this week, or, we don't have all of the best RB's or Wr's on the field Sunday because of the injuries at those positions the above facts clearly show that this football team has more upside and potential greatness than most all other teams out there.

It's a POSSIBILITY we MAY not have all our receivers available for week three. WOOPTY DO. The BIG PICTURE here is this team is exceeding the expectations of ALMOST ALL of those out there that saw how much work this team needed to be competitive two years ago.

Now everything living and every plan moves in a direction. Whatever that "plan" is may be going up, down, in the right direction, or, in the wrong direction, in a positve or negative direction. Life and everything in it moves in a path and is "heading" somewhere.

Whether we win this week or whether Jones, Jennings, or Morency plays or not does not affect the "big picture" of what direction this team is heading. One loss will not cancel out the momentum six wins has created.

Some here obviously choose to fog the windshield with little nit-picky BS crap like "we should have a better receiver just in case". Well, go piss on somebody elses leg. It ain't working here.

13. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just on the note of GB Offense v. GB Defense:

Check out our D

I find it pretty awesome that people talk about how dismal our offense is, but look at our D! It actually made a dynamic NYG offense and a usually dynamic Philly offense look as 'bad' as ours has looked! In fact, we have better stats in most categories!

14. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bozz...I tried to PM you with no success. Let me know if you want a seat saved, and if so, let me know what time you will arrive. We can meet by my bright yellow vintage VW Beetle vert in the parking lot when you plan to arrive.

15. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    yeah dude! save me a seat! I will arrive probably around 11:15 or 11:30. Most likely, it will be around 11:20. I'd get there earlier but I won't get out of church until probably 11:10 or so.

16. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    for PM to work, you have to give it a subject. that took me a while to figure out.

17. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bye-bye fuzznuts.

18. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    did you ban him? i used a lot of energy restraining myself from tangling with that idiot. (now i hope he got banned, cuz he'll flame me for that). that's what i do... i criticize them only when they have no way to retaliate. hahahahaa

19. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  20. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes.

I mean for the love of all that is right, at least wait until this team falls flat on its face before going after Ted. I'm not the biggest fan of Ted, but the 2-0 start right now has his earned him some leeway.

21. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, AADP. That guy did nothing but deficate on every good discussion & fun thread. I think that presenting an opinion is fine. But when it's just constant, beat-people-over-the-head with condescension and negativity, I get really pissed off.

22. KGB94SACKEM

KGB94SACKEM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What did he do wrong? He had a different point of view. I personally like looking at things from all angles. He didn't attack anyone.

23. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I'm a ban happy mo fo myself, but I'm not sure. Having a different point of view is what a board is all about.

Taking everything thread as an opportunity to share you hatred for someone or your despise for ones actions depleting the integrity of the forum as a whole is another story.

Threads have topics for a reason...

24. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

lol, welcome back, Fuzzy!

25. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Naw PIB, KGB94SACKEM ain't Fuzznuts.

KGB94SACKEM, I have PMed you the reason for banning fuzznuts, it's right along the liens of what Z2C stated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.