1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

It's Still Unreal To Me

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by greenandgold, Feb 21, 2011.

1. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +466
    How can a team have so many starters go down in one season and still win the Superbowl.

And how can the coach of a team that does so NOT get coach of the year and have a known cheater win it?

My little brother who lives in Mobile Alabama and swore the Packers screwed Favre instead of it being the other way around, jumped on the Saints bandwagon when they won, called me up in amazement and said I guess I have to start believing in Rodgers now that he has as many rings as Favre.

Come back to the Pack, small grasshopper!

2. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,021
    Good fans reserve the right to criticize their team. But it's unforgivable to desert. Shame on your brother.

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Haha! Winning the Superbowl has a way of shutting people up and making them believe! I mentioned in another thread, it's not just Packers fans that found this season special but the Pack is getting mad props from other teams fans as well. The part of people that just loves football cannot help but appreciate what the Packers have done this year.

So welcome the Grasshopper home. :)

4. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    The COTY was decided near the end of the regular season which explains why MM didn't get the award. The Packers plowed through the playoffs as a 6th seed and won the Lombardi Trophy after the award recipient was chosen. The award was based on regular season results.