Is it possible that...

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers make the playoffs do they activate Sam Shields from IR? I know they can bring one guy back ...with Montgomery and Michael doing well running the ball there would be no reason to bring back Lacy. However the secondary could use all the help they can get Shields would be a huge addition.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dorleant was already brought back. Shields hasn't been in GB in months, and that won't change

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shields and Lacy are both gone for the season and perhaps both players may be finished. Extremely doubtful that Shields will ever see the field again. Packers desperately miss Shields. Randall was so awful today he was benched. His performance was astoundingly bad today. Wonder if he was hirt?

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't notice Randall being benched. He's so bad in man coverage it's hard to trust him. This was before the injury to. As a former first rounder Capers should be able to depend on him to give fits to the other teams best wr, and put him on an island... but at this point you can't. He's simply a zone corner, and that's it. If the Packers had a corner who could do that? it would cover up a lot of their issues. I don't care who says Hayward couldn't play on the outside that's complete BS. He was even better in man than Shields, and wasn't really asked to play outside. Now he plays predominantly on the outside in San Diego and has 7 ints. It was a huge mistake not to resign him to this day.

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't care who says Hayward couldn't play on the outside that's complete BS. He was even better in man than Shields, and wasn't really asked to play outside. Now he plays predominantly on the outside in San Diego and has 7 ints. It was a huge mistake not to resign him to this day.

Hayward struggled mightily playing on the outside at the beginning of last season losing his starting job to a rookie after only a few games. As I mentioned in another thread I would like someone to provide a link to a post suggesting to re-sign him was a must before the start of free agency. Otherwise you're only using hindsight supporting your claim.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randall did have a couple of nice passes defensed. It was clear the Bears were picking on him though. I was even less impressed with Rollins.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was listening to the Packers radio broadcast on Sirius XM and the announcers pretty much said Randall was benched,and needed to be lol. Has Dorleant played any since he has been activated from IR?

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was listening to the Packers radio broadcast on Sirius XM and the announcers pretty much said Randall was benched,and needed to be lol. Has Dorleant played any since he has been activated from IR?

He was in on the Hail Mary attempt at the end of the half. I'd like to see what he can do...he's definitely in the mold of Shields as to where not to many WRs are going to get behind him...and if they do he has the speed to make up the distance in a hurry. Hes also a pretty decent tackler from what i can see. I'd like to see him get more snaps.

D

Deleted member 6794

Has Dorleant played any since he has been activated from IR?

Dorleant's only snap on defense came on the Bears hail mary at the end of the first half on which he batted down the pass Hyde intercepted. In addition he has played 17 snaps on special teams.

Latest posts