Is Adams the next homegrown talent to get a new contract?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Allison did pretty well for an undrafted rookie late last season though.

He did a good job of presenting a target on scramble drills. Good for him, but I'm not sure that means much for his role in the offense. I think a little bit too much stock is placed in what he did. I would place him on the roster bubble. If the Packers liked him as much as some fans seem to, I wouldn't think they'd draft two wide receivers late.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems the coaching staff wants to get the ball in Cobb's hands more often though. Therefore I don't believe he will lose snaps to Allison.
Didn't say snaps. He will steal targets from Cobb mostly in the slot playing off of Rodgers scrambles. That's just my opinion you will not find any articles backing my opinion here.

D

Deleted member 6794

He did a good job of presenting a target on scramble drills. Good for him, but I'm not sure that means much for his role in the offense. I think a little bit too much stock is placed in what he did. I would place him on the roster bubble. If the Packers liked him as much as some fans seem to, I wouldn't think they'd draft two wide receivers late.

I agree that it's not a given Allison makes the final roster. It seems he earned Rodgers trust late last season though which puts him in a favorable position for next season though.

Members online

Latest posts