Ipad, two laptops stolen from NFL security consultant in Dallas

Packerstud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice find, thanks for sharing!

One can only hope this means nothing. It's a very strange world we live in now a days.

Now, a security company gets ripped off. Maybe they aren't so secure. Maybe you need to find another security company to handle whatever security job they had. I mean since they can't secure the own property.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh Lord, I wonder how much "secure" data was on those devices. I would also think anything with sensitive information would have some kind of tracking device (GPS). Now if the thief knows how to disable the tracking device, these cats are in more trouble than they thought, they are dealing with a pro and it's no random theft. You have to ask yourself what motive someone would have to steal these devices. It can't be just the devices themselves, Detective Kitten thinks they were after the information they contained. Let's hope the data is encrypted, but you still run the risk that anybody who would risk stealing the devices will probably also be able to disarm the security system.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if they had anything on them then they must the move the super bowl or make some big changes. Cant stay the course. This is bullsh*t!!!!!

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, an Ipad, and TWO laptops have NO security info on them. I call B.S. on that!!!! Even a personal laptop would have some, and your telling me he had two personal laptops. B.S!!!!!!!!!! One had to be for NFL security planning or something.

Guess they have time to change things up now.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a serious security breach. I'm not just talking about the data itself, those laptops should never of been in a position where they could be stolen. This employee should be terminated! Effective immediately!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a serious security breach. I'm not just talking about the data itself, those laptops should never of been in a position where they could be stolen. This employee should be terminated! Effective immediately!
I dunno what bothers me more.
That a security "expert" got ripped off from.
Or that he was supporting Starbucks!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't even guard garbage?

Are we talking about Jarrett Bush again? :Worried:

In all fairness, read that guys presser transcript from today. I think it's time fans cut the kid a break. That kid is gonna be solid soon, just watch.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, this bothers me. I don't believe him for one second when he says there was nothing security related on those laptops. That sounds like a lie to keep the public from freaking out.

Whatever it is, they need to get them back and arrest/investigate the guys who stole them. They also need to change up some of their protocols..

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I dunno what bothers me more.
That a security "expert" got ripped off from.
Or that he was supporting Starbucks!

*drinks from her Iced Vanilla Latte* hahahahaha

Honestly, this is concerning. The Super Bowl seems to be the most attractive target to any terrorist operations and these idiots can't even keep track of a laptop. Get your heads out of your ***es and be secure for God's sake!

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone think this has anything to so with the President possibly going to the Super Bowl?? I think this has cover up written all over it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone think this has anything to so with the President possibly going to the Super Bowl?? I think this has cover up written all over it.
I thought it was confirmed that he isn't going and only would have if it had been da Bears instead?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts