Reflecting on Gutey - Two Years In

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The number of Super Bowl rings isn't the best indicator to evaluate quarterback performance.

Otherwise Eli Manning would be a better quarterback than Rodgers and Brees.
And the dude has a .500 record I believe for his overall career. Definitely wouldn't say he's better.

D

Deleted member 6794

And the dude has a .500 record I believe for his overall career. Definitely wouldn't say he's better.

Eli and the Giants got hot twice at the right time but that doesn't make him a better quarterback than Rodgers by any means.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli and the Giants got hot twice at the right time but that doesn't make him a better quarterback than Rodgers by any means.
Rodgers seems to have run into several playoff games where the opposing QB has outplayed him. Eli Manning in that game, for instance, and Kaepernick running all over in another. It's not necessarily his fault though, since our defense was a sieve for most of those.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers seems to have run into several playoff games where the opposing QB has outplayed him. Eli Manning in that game, for instance, and Kaepernick running all over in another. It's not necessarily his fault though, since our defense was a sieve for most of those.
Plus the defenses he had to go up against were far more formidable in comparison to the QB of the opposing team. We shouldn't have lost that game against San Fran in Lambeau but freaking Bush cost us that one!

D

Deleted member 6794

Plus the defenses he had to go up against were far more formidable in comparison to the QB of the opposing team. We shouldn't have lost that game against San Fran in Lambeau but freaking Bush cost us that one!

I'm not quite sure about it but believe you might think about Hyde who kind of dropped an interception late in that game.

Members online