Hunger Strike against Favre as Viking!?

grilledcheese80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this kid for real?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1DTagWW2Qw]YouTube - Hunger Strike against Brett Favre as Viking ![/ame]

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Considering the most recent antics by a family wanting their "5 minutes of fame" ... having their son hiding while claiming he (their) son was flying alone in a baloon somewhere ... - this isn't surprising ...

Hopefully it's just a prank by a twisted adolescent, however, there are alot of "less mentally stabile" persons out there, so who knows ... *this* particular kid might be starving himself ... But I don't think he is serious ... especially not based on his last comment just before the end of the clip ...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Oh come on that was funny. The kid was crying from something else. He's not actually starving the baby.

I didn't think that he was starving his brother or who ever, but I do find it rather distasteful ...

Had he not used the baby, it would have been pretty funny, but that is just not all right in my opinion ...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering the most recent antics by a family wanting their "5 minutes of fame" ... having their son hiding while claiming he (their) son was flying alone in a baloon somewhere ... - this isn't surprising ...

Hopefully it's just a prank by a twisted adolescent, however, there are alot of "less mentally stabile" persons out there, so who knows ... *this* particular kid might be starving himself ... But I don't think he is serious ... especially not based on his last comment just before the end of the clip ...
It is a joke, duh he is part of a comedy troop that puts out videos on youtube. I subscribe to all their videos and you can too. Really did you think this was serious?

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think that he was starving his brother or who ever, but I do find it rather distasteful ...

Had he not used the baby, it would have been pretty funny, but that is just not all right in my opinion ...
seriuosly Quientus lighten up this was made in fun, you can't be this naive to think this was serious.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hahaha "Nobody hunger struck for Indiana Jones 4 and look what happened... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!"

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
seriuosly Quientus lighten up this was made in fun, you can't be this naive to think this was serious.

Another good example of a poster who doesn't read the post to which he is replying ...

If you had read my post, I actually wrote that I was pretty sure that it was a joke, however, given how many messed up people that put way more into sports than what is healthy ... - I couldn't tell for sure ...

- I'm sorry, but I don't spend my time scouring the internet for such video's, which is why I wrote what I did ...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, it was pretty funny, up till when he brought that baby into the picture ... then it stopped being funny and just plain atrocious and sad ...
yeah sounds like you had it pegged as a joke right there. Right up until it stopped being funny atrocious and sad.:jester: