1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hunger Strike against Favre as Viking!?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by grilledcheese80, Nov 5, 2009.

1. grilledcheese80

grilledcheese80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this kid for real?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1DTagWW2Qw]YouTube - Hunger Strike against Brett Favre as Viking ![/ame]

2. FanOfTheGame

FanOfTheGame Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33
    Considering the most recent antics by a family wanting their "5 minutes of fame" ... having their son hiding while claiming he (their) son was flying alone in a baloon somewhere ... - this isn't surprising ...

Hopefully it's just a prank by a twisted adolescent, however, there are alot of "less mentally stabile" persons out there, so who knows ... *this* particular kid might be starving himself ... But I don't think he is serious ... especially not based on his last comment just before the end of the clip ...

4. hummyjohnson

hummyjohnson Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He's a *******. The kind of low-brow idiot that gives WI a bad reputation.

5. realoatesman

realoatesman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OK he's obviously joking. Settle down guys. I for one thought it was pretty funny.

6. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33
    I agree, it was pretty funny, up till when he brought that baby into the picture ... then it stopped being funny and just plain atrocious and sad ...

7. realoatesman

realoatesman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh come on that was funny. The kid was crying from something else. He's not actually starving the baby.

8. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33

I didn't think that he was starving his brother or who ever, but I do find it rather distasteful ...

Had he not used the baby, it would have been pretty funny, but that is just not all right in my opinion ...

9. realoatesman

realoatesman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Never watch the movie Bruno...lol

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    HAHA LOL, He is funny.

11. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    It is a joke, duh he is part of a comedy troop that puts out videos on youtube. I subscribe to all their videos and you can too. Really did you think this was serious?

12. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    seriuosly Quientus lighten up this was made in fun, you can't be this naive to think this was serious.

13. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Hahaha "Nobody hunger struck for Indiana Jones 4 and look what happened... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!"

14. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33

Another good example of a poster who doesn't read the post to which he is replying ...

If you had read my post, I actually wrote that I was pretty sure that it was a joke, however, given how many messed up people that put way more into sports than what is healthy ... - I couldn't tell for sure ...

- I'm sorry, but I don't spend my time scouring the internet for such video's, which is why I wrote what I did ...

15. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah sounds like you had it pegged as a joke right there. Right up until it stopped being funny atrocious and sad.:jester: