How ticked off would you be IF you were a Bears fan right now?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it can't feel good this morning for Bears fans. That must be like living in a waking nightmare. Imagine how we would of felt if we'd lost? Those Bears fans that are decent and kind, a couple of them posted on here, my heart goes out to you. I know what it's like to have your dreams crushed before your very eyes. But somebody has got to win, therefore somebody has got to lose and destiny said it was to be the Bears who met their demise. To those rude fans who are responsible for the Bears fans bad rep, I have no hold no sympathy whatsoever.

I think it's kind of hard for Bears fans because many of them fell under the delusion that the team was better than it was. In a way an illusion shattered is worse than reality known as the shattered disenchantment came crashing down upon their heads in soul searing agony. The Bears had a good team this year, I want to make that clear, a damn good team and fans should be proud. However they traveled the road led them to a NFC title game, that is no small thing. But in the end of all things, it came to nothing and the road ended utterly.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I don't see why people are all over Cutler, early reports say a torn MCL.

...snip...

I question Cutler's gameplay.

As someone who's time on the field was destroyed by multiple knee injuries, I always knew exactly when the injury happened.

Now we're hearing him say the coaches told him he couldn't go in, the coaches say the medical staff told them he couldn't go in. I haven't heard anything about what extent the injury is, other than everyone is looking forward to seeing what extent there's an injury.

Regardless of the injury, I saw nothing out of him on the sideline that showed any leadership. I know he isn't the energetic "rah rah" guy, but to see him sitting there looking like he was sitting through his 6 year old cousin's piano recital instead of the NFCCG was telling.

I've seen players get blasted by fans for issues on the field, but never one blasted by as many current and former players as Jay.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I find it ironic that the players blasting him are SITTING AT HOME! Since not one of them knows how bad his knee is they should just keep their mouths shut until they do. If he's not hurt, fine. Blast him then.

gbpackersgal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I live in Bear Country here and I went out to the bar AFTER the game to watch steelers/jets. I was booed as I walked in and got a lot of "Green Bay sucks" thrown at me, but I took it all with A HUGE smile on my face!

I met a couple Bears fans who struck-up conversations w/me and actually said "CONGRATS. We knew the Packers were a better team and they out-played us." At least they realize this!

On the topic of Jay... all i gotta say is "Va Jay Jay Cutler!"

YOU DO NOT ABANDON YOUR TEAM ON THE BIGGEST GAME OF YOUR CAREER, unless you are being taken out of there on a stretcher! Look @ Rodgers! He took a HUGE hit, but he kept on playing! And Roethlisberger when he had a broken nose and his foot was in a boot!!! I mean, COME ON! I looked back @ the game today and couldn't even find a play where it looks like Cutler got injured. And if he was hurt, how could he just sit on the sidelines like he did!? Not even helping Hanie or looking like he gave a crap! I was disgusted! I was watching the game w/Bears fans, and THEY were disgusted.

Cutler needs to go.

gbpackersgal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it ironic that the players blasting him are SITTING AT HOME! Since not one of them knows how bad his knee is they should just keep their mouths shut until they do. If he's not hurt, fine. Blast him then.

Honestly, I don't think it's as much about his ACTUAL injury, as it is about his sidelines display.

He was obviously hurt SO BADLY that he couldn't even show emotion. His injury was SO SEVERE that he couldn't even interact w/his teammates. He was in such HORRIBLE PAIN that he couldn't help his back-up QB (Hanie) and give him pointers, or at least a "Good Job" or a pat on the back for his effort that ACTUALLY put points on the board and gave the Bears a little hope.

He is a disgrace to football quarterbacks.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler should have spoke up when reporters were around him not,mumble to the point reporters didn't understand what he said,I give his teammates credit to stand up for him,I do feel for bears fans we know how crushing it can be to lose in the end,but it is our time the players worked hard to get where they are so go pack.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm actually OK that the game played out like it did. It just made the finality of it harder for their fans to stomach. To have hope right up to the end and have it snatched away.
Loving it, on to the Super Bowl!!

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After I adjusted the thermostat and sat on my comfortable, plush couch behind a bag of cheetos I came to the conclusion that Cutler is a wuss.

Seriously though, Bears fans can gripe about his body language and leadership on the sidelines but mostly we fans should zip it about toughness.

Latest posts