Hey pack fans

V

Vikeman

I want to know where I can get those nfc north champion shirts at? Good game guys! Been a long time coming!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey 4th congratulations. I can't say that I hope your team goes far though.
That game sucked the Packers gave it away, the win wasn't taken from them.

Later
Leopardmech

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, were can I get a cup of Crap like the one Randy Moss served up to all the Vikings players and Fans that you happily drank and got all fired up to win a game?

Yum Yum, magic Randy Crap! The fuel of Champion Vi-Queens! :roll:

Maybe you can bottle that crap and sell it like Wheaties! Not sure if anyone else could stomach that stuff though?

V

Vikeman

kinda like davenport pooping in a closet right? how is davenport by the way?

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Viking played a good game.The Packers played terrible! Daunte (sp?) played a great game. But Moss is nothing but a low class punk, he should be fined for what he did at the game!
Next week you play the Eagles,that will be a tough game to win.I think that with all the teams left,the Eagles will go to the super bowl. But the AFC will win overall.JMO

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taunting

Randy Moss is the lowest piece of dirt in the NFL. That stunt he pulled after that TD was absolutely the worst thing I have ever seen in an NFL game. I don't know if I'm more dissapointed that he did not get a taunting penalty or that the Packer players allowed him to walk off the field in one piece. If any of our pathetic defensive players had any balls he would have been leveled with his head rolling around the end zone. No one should have allowed that classless piece of crap to get away with that in their house.
There had better be a huge fine and suspension coming from the NFL for that! :twisted:

V

Vikeman

Your right Randy Moss has no class bud! It's not like the Wisconsin college band blew trumpets in his face holding a sign that stated "Where you at Moss" while he stood injured on the sideline right? Most people I talk to (Vikes and non-vikes fans) thought it was funny and well justified.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most people I talk to (Vikes and non-vikes fans) thought it was funny and well justified.
Well justified?????What does randy need justice for??? I'm a non viking fan and i think it was far from funny and another example of how classless randy really is. :puke:

V

Vikeman

Well there is alot of sick people in this world then because everyone I talked to with the exception of pack fans thought it was hilarious. Then again if I was a pack fan I wouldn't like it either.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The people on TV said it was disgraceful.They were sorry it got put on tv. I have nothing against the Vikings,they played a great game.They earned the win(hate to say it) but he is a punk. :puke: Like the saying goes"wait til next year" :D

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To some degree of sophomoric humor, like Animal House, it was a funny gesture... But, let's be real.. How old is Randy now? And, he's been in the League how long now?
There comes a time when a person finally grows up.

And if anything at all. it was NOT "justified"... ever!
While Randy may "act" like he doesn't care what others think, he certainly wants to be respected for his abilities on the field.. and he cannot seem to figure out the basic fundamentals at this point whereas all of us easily can. You simply do not insult your own intelligence when you're at work....ever! 4th & Vikes (both) should maybe write the ID-10-T a letter to that effect.

It was great to see he could stand on ths sideline in pain, and then come out and make one more TD even though he really should have just sat down, and rested for next week's game... But then he does that chiildish stunt by the goal posts and now, no one will respect his abilities, alll over again, until he stops doing so...

It's sad really.... what a waste... I'm sure Denny Green is glad he doesn't have to deal with it any longer!

Good game guys, until we lost control when it was 17-10 and we were about to tie it up.. That 1st quarter was what did the Packers in. [I think the whole Team should stay in Green Bay for the entire off-season until they all get it.] It would have been tied and a whole different story.. but it just wasn't meant to be....

And, I'll tell ya this... even though I'm NOT a Vikings fan...
I really... can't stand the Eagles.... So, I hope with TO outta the way..
Well, you get the idea....

I'm outta here for a day or two....
No matter what... Go PACKERS

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two things come to mind on the Moss TD celebration,

"No Class" (which is long standing with him) and "Act like you have been there before".

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
They earned the win(hate to say it) but he is a punk.

they earned the win? i'd say it was pretty much handed to they when they came out of the tunnel. how sickening is it that 3 plays into the game barnett drops man to man coverage and then sharper tries to tackle moe with his shoulder. slowik better be canned. granted that isn't the greatest group of talent out there but it doesn't take that much talent to do a basic tackle. that was a downright embarrassing display.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leopard you gotta be kidding. You guys got stomped and you can say they gave it away. We took it to you guys. It was nice you said congrats but you are in denial. The D was flying around and hitting favre and just forcing them to play bad. Believe me I am not one o fthose fans that say the Vikings are great. I have been gettin hammered on the Viking site for talking about the D and how bad they play. But you have to the D their props when they play like they did. We beat on that day in every aspect of the game. When you get dominated like that it isn't realistic to say you guys gave the game away. That is a cop out to you guys and an insult to us. We amde you guys play bad and we won in lambutt, the congrats would have been just fine.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think "4thand26" should be calling himself "4thand25" in honor of the Vikes colossal fold in Arizona ... hey, what's a yard between friends, eh?

Do they make shirts for the "WildCard" game winners??? Let us know how your "fitting" for that shirt goes after the Iggles are finished.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
Unbeliveable!! I can't fathom some one bidding that much! They say there is a sucker born every day.... :doh: :crazy:

ahem

true or not true

i suggest a packer fan or packer player purchase that ASAP ... we need any possible help here

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbeliveable!! I can't fathom some one bidding that much! They say there is a sucker born every day....
I am thinking maybe we shouldn't take any chances and the board members can all pitch in and buy it. :D Then have it destroyed properly.
Ha ha ha

Later
Leopardmech

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
eastcoastpacker said:
Unbeliveable!! I can't fathom some one bidding that much! They say there is a sucker born every day.... :doh: :crazy:

ahem

true or not true

i suggest a packer fan or packer player purchase that ASAP ... we need any possible help here

Man, there was a yo-ying a few months back that paid $25,000 for a grilled cheese sandwich that supposedly had the image of the ****** Mary on it. :roll: It was an almost 10 year old sandwich no less...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts