Hey All - Betty here!

bmoorefree

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm brand new to this forum - actually found it while looking for others who thought that Joe Buck and Troy Aikman spent the whole game last night talking about the Steelers. Dang - the Pack was ahead the whole time but, listening to those guys, you'd have thought the Steelers were the only team who showed up.

Anyway, I'm originally from California - and yes it is as weird as you think. I had "sun-tanning" as a class...for a grade (I got an A) back in the '70s. I've lived in the metro Milwaukee area for almost 33 years and I'm definitely a "naturalized" Wisconsinite and proud of it!

I'm a retired public speaker, substitute teacher, youth leader. I'm a tough mom who loves fishing, golf, volleyball and watching football. I'm still the worship leader for our church - my husband's the pastor - and, although I'm now disabled and can't do most of the things I love - I can still enjoy my team, the Pack. I'm proud of them! My family and I spent a lot of last night yelling, "Shut up, Buck!" Sick to death of hearing about the stinking Steelers...WHO WERE LOSING!

So...glad to make your acquaintance. Go Pack! Congrats to every one of the guys in the best team in America!

Latest posts