Hasselbeck Next QB of the Vikings??

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings always think getting the one's who have "been there" (SB) will get "them there". Can't the Vikes just get their own qb, like others teams do.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would laugh if he signs a 4 yr deal. He is way to injured to make an impact for years to come.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I could swear I heard this morning that Darrell Bevell is going to Seattle, where he will "re-unite with Hasselbeck". Think they're going to try pretty hard to keep Hasselbeck.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should just get it over with and trade Flynn to MN. eventually he is going there, lets just get as much as we can for him.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'm all for that one. Whoever is the highest bidder gets him. The Packers should have done that with Favre - could have gotten a better price from MN than from the Jets.
I said that years ago. The Packers could have gotten at least MN second round pick (Rice) for him that next year. It wouldn't have hurt the Packers that year anyway, and would have diminished the Vikings draft picks.

As to the other QB thing, McNabb is coming to MN, no wait, Vick, maybe Young...well I don't know, Russell is out there as well....oh, oh, oh, I know. George, that it, Jeff George, good short term answer.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I'm gonna put my money on Vince Young being the starter in MN next year.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. He's going to get a chance somewhere. Not sure how he'd hold up in Lambeau and Soldier Field at the end of the season.

As a Colts fan, he never really impressed me with the Titans, but he did scare me.

Members online

Latest posts