1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Harris is bbaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cvg_crazy, Jun 3, 2010.

1. cvg_crazy

cvg_crazy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Al Harris returned this week to Green Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full story http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2010/06/02/1/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    He's back in GB but not on the practice field. Good to have him "home" tho. :)

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    back on the IR yet?

4. cvg_crazy

cvg_crazy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i know he's just back in GB but just to have him back up there is great!!!!!!!!!

5. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Great news! means he's done with his rehab anyway. Now its just working back to his full strength.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Harris epitomizes the meaning of what a Green Bay Packer is. I'm confident he'll be back this season. Just when that is exactly is a mystery of its own. He says that if he thinks he's ready by week 1 then he'll play but as of right now he can't guarantee anything.

7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    He ruptured his spleen and came back. He could've died and played again.

I don't doubt this guy one bit.

Don't know how effective he'll be, but I'm pretty sure he can at least be a great nickel corner...

8. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    Good news - no doubt!

I think the most likely scenario is he is put on the PUP list to begin the season and if he is ready, he is put on the 53-man roster in week 6 and replaces someone who gets injured early in the season.

I like our depth at CB, particularly if Harris is ready to play by the end of October.