1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Great Job Green Bay packers - Saints Fan

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by fahad, Nov 1, 2010.

1. fahad

fahad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I would like to say Congratulation on the win and wish all the best GB fans.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Why thank you Saints fan!!! Congrats on your Saints winning last night! I watched that game, good to see the Saints beat the Steelers. Good luck on the rest of your season too!!! :happy0005:

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    ...And who said civility is dead?!??! I've never seen so many other teams fan's coming on to say congrats!
    I've been gone from the board society too long!

It looked like a great game.... now waiting on the Packer highlights!

4. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    It's pretty refreshing...great day to be a Packer...hope the team didn't party too hard in NYC

5. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Hahah! NYC ain't got nuthin on N.O. baby!!! I bet the Saints partied it up in N.O. last night! That must be a fun place to be, so much life!!! I can only imagine the wild times they must have!!!

6. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Is it just me or does it seem like more fans of other NFL teams secondarily like the Packers. Only division rivals seem to hate the Pack. When I wear my Rodgers jersey around Buffalo, a lot of people congratulate us on the win, and we seem to have quite a few fans coming over to this forum to congratulate us and talk about canes with civility. It also seems that there are a lot of Packer fans all across the US. Maybe I just have tunnel vision, I don't know...

7. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    I went to FED EX FIELD to watch the SKINS vs PACKERS game, we were at least 15% of the crowd in Washington...it's pretty cool to be part of one of the most historic fan bases of a historic team

8. BMatt

BMatt Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Good game against Pittsburgh.. damn.

9. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I wore my Packer gear today at the grocery store, and had a guy yell out "PACKERS!!!!!" to me. LOL

Good week to be a Packer fan after shutting out the Jets.

10. BMatt

BMatt Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    I have a mini Aaron Rodgers fathead on my laptop, I've had like 20 comments on it today so far at school.

Go Pack!

11. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Hmmm... now I am almost tempted to put on some Packers gear and go running around Philly with my Packer flag flying. That would really test how far we can take this chivalry thing from other teams. I honestly can't believe how nice some of these fans can be, perhaps I'm just not used to it. I think I'm going to pay if forward. If I see anyone wearing another teams gear, believe it or not there are some crazies around here who do that, I'm going to pay their team a compliment to keep the karma going.

12. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    retired

13. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    i think we are so used to douchebag viqueens fans

14. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    See you at Lambeau when we meet for the NFC title!

15. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    when i watched the saints and steelers,thought of the jets and pack kind of game but the saints put up a good fight and what changed for them was the fumble from the r.b after that it was all saints great game hats off to saints.

16. fahad

fahad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Man.. I wish that too.. I love the Saints so much my friend and I would love to see them in the NFC Title. Saints and Packers have something in common, we got lots of injuries and that hurt our team performance.. still I am not going to blame it only on injuries because I think we should played lot better the first half of this season.. I guess it is time to move on.. we got to look forward for the second half of the season.. Wishing the Saints and Packers all the best.

17. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    Anyone ever notice how similar the Saints and Packers have been the past couple seasons? Two seasons ago, both teams had good offenses, but ****** defense which led to both having bad records. Next year both offenses go nuts with crazy numbers, run by great QB's who love to spread the ball and are very accurate with it. But coupled with both defenses stepping up their game. Both defenses could be described as opportunistic, and were very good at creating turnovers. Both teams were at the top of the league in turnover differential. Of course they ended up winning the superbowl and we lost our first playoff game. Then this season starts, lots of hype around both teams, but due to injuries, both QB's not playing up to expectations, and other things, both teams have a bit of a rock start. Then last week they both rebound by beating 2 of the supposed best teams in football.

18. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    I live in Florida and I get a GO PACKERS everytime I wear my packers gear lol.

19. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Glad the Saints beat the Steelers the other night. Both NFC teams that were voted the underdog crushed their opponents on D, it was great. Saints game was a lot like the Packers game for a while with the score.

really hope to see hte Green and Gold vs Black and Gold.

20. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Packers and Saints for NFC Championship. That is a fantasy of mine, I won't even tell you how happy that would make me. Of course I have the Packers winning!!!