Good Luck the rest of the way Pack!!

V

Vikeman

I got a feeling your gonna get some help from the Vikes over the next couple of weeks with our upcoming games.

PackerChef

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck to the Vikes, especially against the bears, Giants, and Eagles... all Ws there would be fantastic :)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! I hope you guys crush the Bears!!! Good luck with your QB situation too, hope Jackson works out! Also hope Harvin's migraines get better.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also hope Harvin's migraines get better.

Yea for this season only the guy is dirty. I never thought I'd be pullin for the Vikes but I will for sure for the rest of the season. Hope Jackson plays this weekend and tools on the bears.

V

Vikeman

Thanks! I hope you guys crush the Bears!!! Good luck with your QB situation too, hope Jackson works out! Also hope Harvin's migraines get better.

Personally...and I know this sounds crazy...but I think we are better than the Bears. The loss of Sidney and Griffen crushed us. We have also been on the receiving end of some bad calls this year. But good teams overcome both of them. Just not our year.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Thanks for the note Vikeman. Hope you guys trip up the Bears a bit and give the Pack a shot at the division. guess cause you wished us luck, I'll do the same, although it does feel weird to wish the Vikings luck.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally...and I know this sounds crazy...but I think we are better than the Bears. The loss of Sidney and Griffen crushed us. We have also been on the receiving end of some bad calls this year. But good teams overcome both of them. Just not our year.

I think you are better the Bears too. I don't like either team, honestly, but I can say you guys got some tough breaks and it wasn't all Favre drama.

Please feel free to sack Vick at will when you play the Eagles!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Well thank you for being polite about it. Though honestly you guys need the luck, Packers haven't had it all season, and well the Bears are the lucky SOB this year. I really want the Vikes to crush them, heck lets hope for the upset that they pulled on you last year for them.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles have Vic the vikes have A.P. I hope you guys beat them and the bears you have more talent,even with Jackson I would take him over Cutler,think the vikes can go out with a bang.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice words from a good Yikes fan, but I'm worried about Fourve taking the wrong medication before the Bear game.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts