Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Oh no. Bobby Wood goes to Hannover 96 on a season long loan. He could've scored a lot of goals in the 2.Liga.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
In the silly season; Bayern is apparently in the game for CR7 and Luca Modric turned down an 80 million euro deal from Bayern. Now they are supposedly after Rakitic. :rolleyes:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Arp stays with Hamburg!

Take good care of him for us for the next two years, will ya Nessie? :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting and funny article. Nessie and Bundesbiers; do you really have to have membership in a club to get reasonably priced tickets? http://bundesligafanatic.com/20150529/the-harsh-realities-of-an-american-bundesliga-fan-in-germany/
Well, its just that for regular tickets for a single game the sale for members start earlier than the general sale and very often after that they're gone. Buts its the same price. For season tickets its about 20 or 30 Euros off here in Hamburg. Not that much but a least some Euros.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arp stays with Hamburg!

Take good care of him for us for the next two years, will ya Nessie? :D
Of course ;)
Was absolutely surprised that he is staying now and they say his new contract doesnt even have a release clause.
Would be interesting to know what have changed their mind, Arp and Bayern.....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I will. Hoeness is right. Ozil has been playing like crap for Germany. I'm not sorry to see him retire from the national team.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Of course ;)
Was absolutely surprised that he is staying now and they say his new contract doesnt even have a release clause.
Would be interesting to know what have changed their mind, Arp and Bayern.....

I think staying is better for him personally. He would not get time on the first team at Bayern yet, so he would have to play in the Regionalliga with Bayern II. Why do that when you can play in the Bundesliga 2? That will be much better for his development. And there's a pretty good chance after 1 year he can play in Bundesliga 1 again.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I will. Hoeness is right. Ozil has been playing like crap for Germany. I'm not sorry to see him retire from the national team.

It seemed apparent that German National Team fans were happy to see him go for other reasons as well. And I agree with them.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The 2.Liga starts this weekend. The road to Aufsteig starts.

I predict the top 3 in order:
1. FC Koln
2. Hamburger SV
3. Union Berlin

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

1. FC Koln
2. Hamburger SV
3. Union Berlin

Well, it certainly comes as no surprise that my prediction is a little bit different. :p
1. HSV
2. Efzeh
3. Arminia Bielefeld

Schwarz, Weiß, Blau - Arminia und der HSV ;)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Looking forward to todays start of the 2.Liga with a strong match.

Hamberger SV vs Die BierStörche Holstein Kiel

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
3 away points to Bochum. I will take it. Bochum does indeed have a classic style stadium. On google Earth street view they took photos inside the stadium. Not sure if they got the google car in there or if they were able to take just the camera in there but you can drop into street view inside their stadium.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Watching the Wolfsburg v Schalke game (at wolfsburg), and there are a LOT of empty seats in the stadium. I know they weren't good last season, but it surprises me to see so many empty on opening day.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Watching the Wolfsburg v Schalke game (at wolfsburg), and there are a LOT of empty seats in the stadium. I know they weren't good last season, but it surprises me to see so many empty on opening day.

Plastic club. They'll show up when they are winning. Similar to Ingolstadt.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
That's sad. Because they got a good win too.

Here's another thing that is sad. Apparently, ESPN FC thinks that nobody scores against Bayern. It's not a doctored photo and I took it myself when I noticed the anomaly. Mind you, Hoppenheim scored in the 57' Minute.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Here's another thing that is sad. Apparently, ESPN FC thinks that nobody scores against Bayern. It's not a doctored photo and I took it myself when I noticed the anomaly. Mind you, Hoppenheim scored in the 57' Minute.

Lol that is strange. It was a really nice goal too.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
It also has Robben scoring twice lol. The first one was called back on encroachment.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Sebastian Rudy moves to Schalke.

Best move for him, IMO. He wasn't going to break into a regular starting role at Bayern. Good player, hope he develops more and continues to play for Die Mannschaft.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

1. FC Koln
2. Hamburger SV
3. Union Berlin

Ok, it's only Week 3, but so far so good on my prediction.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Dresden-HSV cancelled tomorrow. Team already arrived in Dresden and will travel back immediately. And thats all happening because the police is needed in Chemnitz because of demonstrations of xenophobic idiots on Saturday in Chemnitz. They need all police forces there. Hopefully they kick their as***.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts