Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Chris Richards I believe very soon is going to get serious playtime as a Center Back for the US Mens National Team. We shall see.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Like my new avatar? It's common knowledge among mockers here in the U.S. that only wimps play world football. Heh heh heh...

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Dortmund appear to be collapsing. They have played 5 matches in February and won none of them.

I just picked up on Modeste returning to Koln! Hopefully things work out and he can contribute again.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Dortmund appear to be collapsing. They have played 5 matches in February and won none of them.

I just picked up on Modeste returning to Koln! Hopefully things work out and he can contribute again.

Modeste going to China was total pants from the beginning.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The 2.Liga is coming down to the end.

Koeln have a 3 point advantage with a game in hand still and an overwhelming goal differential. I like my odds of taking the top spot. On paper, our 2 toughest games left are away to Heidenheim and home against Hamburg.

Hamburg has dropped points recently and they have more tough games left. Away to Koeln, away to Union Berlin, away to Paderborn. But I still believe they finish 2nd and automatic promotion to the top.

I predicted a 3rd place finish for Union Berlin but they dropped a gutting loss to Paderborn at home. Paderborn, St Pipi and Heidenheim are all nipping at Union Berlin's heels. I hope they stay in 3rd for the playoff game. I'd like to see them promote.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like it's the best historic team money can buy versus the best team plastic can buy for the Pokal. You know which one I want to win.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Deary me. The 2.Liga has just become way too interesting. Koeln should've had the league clinched last week and cannot win a game to clinch it away. Hamburg has also dropped points and are now sitting in 4th. :eek: These last few weeks are going to be gut wrenching.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
2.Liga champs! Back to the Bundesliga.

Who's going to join us?

Congrats! Happy to see them back where they belong. Hamburg's recent fall is shocking, I don't understand how they have just fallen apart like that. Was it the wear of being in the cup so long? With the next match against Paderborn they have a huge chance at redemption and promotion, but they need to perform!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well, its going to be us I think. :cautious::rolleyes:
One game, a win at Paderborn could change it all. On the other hand I dont have much trust in this team anymore.
Its a 50:50 chance....

That's what I'm hoping for also. Paderborn isn't fit for the top league.

And I'm hoping for a Union Berlin - VFB Stuttgart playoff.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
They must be viewing VAR with magnifying glasses these days. :rolleyes:

I used to be a proponent of VAR, but after this season I am done with it. The league is better off without. It has been so poorly used this season, now every hair of everything is analyzed, and it is ruining some really good moments and really good matches. VAR combined with no one knowing what a handball is has really messed up the officiating of the Bundesliga, IMO.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
11 Freunde posted that Robert Lewandowski has size 44 shoes. If he wore size 43 Bayern would now be champions. :roflmao:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
11 Freunde posted that Robert Lewandowski has size 44 shoes. If he wore size 43 Bayern would now be champions. :roflmao:

43 is equivalent to and 8 1/2 in American size. Took me awhile to adjust to size differences.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Hamburg are stuck in the 2 Bundesliga after the loss today. It will be paderborn and/or Union Berlin joining Koln in promotion.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hamburg are stuck in the 2 Bundesliga after the loss today. It will be paderborn and/or Union Berlin joining Koln in promotion.

I'm hoping Union Berlin win this weekend and Paderborn lose. I'd rather see a VFB Stuttgart-Paderborn relegation playoff.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Wow, we are going to have Hamburg, Nuremburg, Stuttgart and Hannover in the 2nd division next season. This is going to be crazy. My 3rd place prediction Berliners pulled it off. A true former East German team in the Bundesliga.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Wow, we are going to have Hamburg, Nuremburg, Stuttgart and Hannover in the 2nd division next season. This is going to be crazy. My 3rd place prediction Berliners pulled it off. A true former East German team in the Bundesliga.

Crazy how many big teams are playing in the 2. Bundesliga next season. Should make it very interesting.

Members online

Latest posts