Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Wolfsburg definitely had a sympathetic ref the entire night. Surprised they could only manage to pull one (incorrectly ruled) goal out of it

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
He was only there a short time. I think their problems run deeper than the coach. That front office sure makes some head scratching decisions.

Agreed. There has been constant friction between Tuchel and the FO for the two years he was there. IIRC, he was critical of the transfer decisions last summer. The final nail was his reaction to the assassination attempt, with Tuchel being extremely displeased they had to play so soon after the attack.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
1860 Munich can hold it off no longer, drop down to the third division after losing their playoff

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got my email to renew my season tickets. I'm undecided if I should do it. I'm a die-hard HSV fan and will always be. But the past 4 season made me tired, I feel as if I need a break after 20 years. :cautious: What would you guys do?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Its a pity, I'm sorry to see what has become of them.

It's pretty bad. The fans almost rioted with about 10 minutes left in the match. They had to stop the match and wait until everything got back into order. They were tearing the seats off and throwing them on the field. Did I mention the game was at the Allianz? :confused:

1860 is going to be a mess. From what I understand they only have 6 contracts that are valid for 3rd tier football, so they basically have to completely rebuild a team. Their lease at the Allianz is likely over as well, since that was termed for 2nd tier, and I'm sure 1860 can't feasibly continue to pay to play there as a tier 3 team. Bayern are rumored to be willing to let them out of the contract.

So a whole new team in a different stadium. Maybe they need a new "minority voting" owner too. Watching that guy just sit completely disinterested while browsing the internet on his phone in the stands during the game was painful.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Wow...it just gets worse for 1860. Ismaik refused to fund their tier 3 license, so they are being bumped all the way down to the 4 Regionallia.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow...it just gets worse for 1860. Ismaik refused to fund their tier 3 license, so they are being bumped all the way down to the 4 Regionallia.
But it might the best chance for them to get rid of this Jordanian gangster and start from the scratch and rebuild team and club for a better future. But a tough time for any 60 fan.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just got my email to renew my season tickets. I'm undecided if I should do it. I'm a die-hard HSV fan and will always be. But the past 4 season made me tired, I feel as if I need a break after 20 years. :cautious: What would you guys do?

I stuck with the Packers through the 70s and 80s. When you love a team, you love them even when things look bad. Get your tickets and enjoy your team!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Kolasinac leaves Schalke for Arsenal, Rodriguez leaves Wolfsburg for AC Milan

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Dortmund appoint new Coach Peter Bosz, sign 4 players.

Zagadou from PSG
Max Phillip from Freiburg
Toprak from Leverkusen
Dahoud from Monchengladbach

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I stuck with the Packers through the 70s and 80s. When you love a team, you love them even when things look bad. Get your tickets and enjoy your team!
Exactly stay being a diehard nessie its the only way, Glory hunting is for the fickle many. When your team starts winning after an eternal drought its amazing. :tup:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Werder confirm that Serge Gnabry is leaving the club by triggering a release clause in his contract, but no confirmation of where he is going. Currently linked to Hoffenheim, with rumors obviously still including Red Bull, BVB, and Bayern. Very interesting situation.

Side note, Rani Khedira leaves Red Bull on free transfer and joins Augsburg.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Werder confirm that Serge Gnabry is leaving the club by triggering a release clause in his contract, but no confirmation of where he is going. Currently linked to Hoffenheim, with rumors obviously still including Red Bull, BVB, and Bayern. Very interesting situation.

Side note, Rani Khedira leaves Red Bull on free transfer and joins Augsburg.
Yepp, yesterday they wrote Hoffenheim is the team that he is going to play for next season, today they say Bayern seems to be the favourite for signing him.
Schalke just fired their manager after only one season, the successor of Weinzierl is the 31 yo Domenico Tedesco who just saved Aue from Relegation in 2. Bundesliga and only had these second half of the season with Aue in professional football so far. Let's see how this works out for Schalke....

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Yepp, yesterday they wrote Hoffenheim is the team that he is going to play for next season, today they say Bayern seems to be the favourite for signing him.
Schalke just fired their manager after only one season, the successor of Weinzierl is the 31 yo Domenico Tedesco who just saved Aue from Relegation in 2. Bundesliga and only had these second half of the season with Aue in professional football so far. Let's see how this works out for Schalke....

Schalke trying to copy Hoffenheim. I doubt it works out as well for them as it has for Hoffenheim.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

It seems like all the agents say Bayern wants their player. :rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Douglas Costa

I wonder why they aren't trying to beef up the defense? I agree Costa will probably walk. That was a short stay. He showed flashes at times, but I guess they wanted more consistency. He probably wants to go somewhere that he can play more as well.

Members online

Latest posts