Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well BTSV won today, so Union Berlin are out, unless they can win their next two games AND bump their goal differential 6 higher (with Hanover losing both and losing 1 point on their differential).

The question now is who wins, who else gets promoted automatic, and who goes to the playoff. Hanover, BTSV and Stuttgart are all within 3 points with two matches left, AND Hanover and Stuttgart play each other next week.
I expect Stuttgart to finish on 1 and Hannover on 2. And as Braunschweig won yesterday the should finish on 3 as they are playing against Bielefeld (17.) and Karlsruhe (18.) now. This sound manageable for them although I hope Arminia is going to beat them. "Schwarz-Weiss-Blau, Arminia und der HSV ! " ;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Oh good grief, now Javi Martinez fell and broke his collarbone :confused:

I'm starting to feel like a Köln fan!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Look at the goal differential between us and Freiburg. Disgusting that they are ahead of us.

Yeah I noticed that. You can also root for a Berlin loss, since you are crushing them on GD too. But your boys need to keep their end of the bargain next week.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that. You can also root for a Berlin loss, since you are crushing them on GD too. But your boys need to keep their end of the bargain next week.

It's a good thing you aren't asking for too much.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I guess we can look at potential relegation-promotion games (playoffs :D).

Hannover or Braunschweiger vs Hamburg SV or Wolfsburg.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Subtitle to Bavarian Football Works article on today's match. "But Red Bull is still really unhealthy for you." :whistling:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Cologne 1:0 at the half... live standings puts us in 5th place. Leverkusen all over Hertha Berlin. Freiburg losing to Munich. Stay the course for Europa!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
If Wolfsburg do go down, it will be a very strange and shocking fall for a club that was near the top of the table two seasons ago. With the talent on that team I don't understand how they keep losing.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ref must be driving a VW, what a bad call. Or to be precise - two bad calls. Gomez plays the ball with his hand before making the call against Braunschweig that was wrong imho :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts