Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think he could come over to the U.S. and run for President. :devilish: But I don't really want him to be President of Bayern. Of course, I'm for forgiveness, but I'm not sure he is penitent, having only served a slap on the wrist.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It was just a question of time when he would announce his comeback. I'm of two minds about this. One the one hand he has served his sentence and therefore has all the rights to do what he wants to do like anybody else, despite of having a criminal record. On the other hand Bayern should just move on without Uli Hoeness regardless of what he has done for the club for decades. But there is no club rule or even law that prevents Hoeness being voted and therefore it's in the hand of their club members and the board of directors.
Not that i care at all, and im for forgiveness. But if it were a team i supported in a similar situation i would not want him back as a figurehead of the club.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Not that i care at all, and im for forgiveness. But if it were a team i supported in a similar situation i would not want him back as a figurehead of the club.

From what I read, it is up to the vote of 9 people. I hope they don't vote him President.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Here's a good question:

Does Christian Pulisic become a regular starter for BVB or a sub off the bench?

The SuperCup this Sunday may provide this answer.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Here's a good question:

Does Christian Pulisic become a regular starter for BVB or a sub off the bench?

The SuperCup this Sunday may provide this answer.

I don't think he'll be a starter at the beginning of the season, but I do think he will rotate in more frequently and by end of season will be a starter

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Half time and this match is shaping up to be another slobberknocker! I dont think these two teams like each other. ;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bundesbiers must be having a good day...Koeln crushes Preussen, and RB Leipzig falls to Dyanmo.

Watching the Herta v Jahn Reggensburg game right now....wow oh wow. Going into extra time 1-1.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Bundesbiers must be having a good day...Koeln crushes Preussen, and RB Leipzig falls to Dyanmo.

Watching the Herta v Jahn Reggensburg game right now....wow oh wow. Going into extra time 1-1.

Was a nice weekend for sure. A koeln romp and an early exit from Red Bull.

Some interesting results from the DFB Pokal. Sportfreund Lotte beats Werder Bremen... haha. That is great.

I'm not watching Hertha vs Jahn Regensburg, but I am keeping a close eye on the score. The other match to watch is Aue vs Ingolstadt.

Happy DFB Pokal watching.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Was a nice weekend for sure. A koeln romp and an early exit from Red Bull.

Some interesting results from the DFB Pokal. Sportfreund Lotte beats Werder Bremen... haha. That is great.

I'm not watching Hertha vs Jahn Regensburg, but I am keeping a close eye on the score. The other match to watch is Aue vs Ingolstadt.

Happy DFB Pokal watching.

Well both Bundesliga 1 sides just squeak by in Penalties. Great games though. I saw Bremen crashed out already lol

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well both Bundesliga 1 sides just squeak by in Penalties. Great games though. I saw Bremen crashed out already lol

Oh rats... I was pulling for Aue. The city with only vowels, and I went there one weekend. Really good fan culture.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yuck, who the f*** had this idea ? I want the entire marketing department to be fired. :coffee:
Pringles.....terrible. Not only does it taste awful, they're also pretty well known for cheating consumers with fake packages that include less chips for the same price. :rolleyes:
My club deserves better than this....:x3:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts