Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Yes! ways knew this.

English magazine Daily Mail has listed the top 20 crests in football and FC Koeln is the only Bundesliga team to make it into the list. Super crest.

http://www.ksta.de/sport/1-fc-koeln/1--fc-koeln-fc-wappen-rettet-die-ehre-der-bundesliga-24639568

The person who wrote that article has a weird thing for Chiefs....3 of the top 6? What is so original about an Indian face logo? Orlando Pirates on the list is weird also, it's basically just your standard pirate symbol.

FC Koeln have a unique crest and should be on the list....some of the other choices are just strange to me.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The person who wrote that article has a weird thing for Chiefs....3 of the top 6? What is so original about an Indian face logo? Orlando Pirates on the list is weird also, it's basically just your standard pirate symbol.

FC Koeln have a unique crest and should be on the list....some of the other choices are just strange to me.
I wonder what the criteria are for this list ? Are there any objective criteria at all ?
I think they are difficult to find and in the end everybody has his own opinion what might be a good crest and what not.
I like the Cologne crest but there are many other good or even better crests that aren't on this list. However, the author seems to have a favour for crest with animals in there, like Cologne, Tijuana, Valencia, Coventry, Newcastle, Palermo for example :rolleyes::D

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I wonder what the criteria are for this list ? Are there any objective criteria at all ?
I think they are difficult to find and in the end everybody has his own opinion what might be a good crest and what not.
I like the Cologne crest but there are many other good or even better crests that aren't on this list.
However, the author seems to have a favour for crest with animals in there, like Cologne, Tijuana, Valencia, Coventry, Newcastle, Palermo for example :rolleyes::D
Excactly nessie i had a giggle when i saw the article, i do at most Daily Mail fair. He no doubt wrote the list in order to pay for his new fitted kitchen. Cheapo Journalism.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Won't be able to watch the match live today. I have another of way too many Doctor appointments. :mad: Don't they understand that Bundesliga football is a whole lot more important than one's well being?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Won't be able to watch the match live today. I have another of way too many Doctor appointments. :mad: Don't they understand that Bundesliga football is a whole lot more important than one's well being?

Can't watch live either because I'll be at work still. Bah. Definitely watching as soon as I get home.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully nothing too bad ? Regarding the game I'm hoping for a double digit Bayern win :cautious:;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
You're 6 hrs behind, right ? Is there no stream that you can watch at work ? :cautious::whistling:

I could since I watch on FoxSoccer2G0, I just don't really enjoy it at work as much because I can't really dig into it. I like sitting in my recliner and zoning into the game and not coming out for 90 minutes :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Oh geez. The last game of week 1. PlastikDerby. And Hoppenheim is making fun of the Red Bull Plastik nature... isn't that rich.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Oh geez. The last game of week 1. PlastikDerby. And Hoppenheim is making fun of the Red Bull Plastik nature... isn't that rich.

I was reading an article about the rise of RB....and someone from Hoppenheim was quoted to the effect of "We used to be the most hated team in the league, but now it is Red Bull" lol

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This was Sunday morning in Cologne....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This was Sunday morning in Cologne....

That was cool. Cologne Cathedral is one of the most majestic places I have ever personally seen. When I walked up the steps of the subway and looked up and up and up in the shadow of those spires, it took my breath away. Then when I went inside it was even more amazing. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I was reading an article about the rise of RB....and someone from Hoppenheim was quoted to the effect of "We used to be the most hated team in the league, but now it is Red Bull" lol

I love humor and irony.

Members online

Latest posts