Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think any deliberate hand ball outside the box by a GK should be automatic red.

A goalkeeper outside the box is treated like any other player on the pitch. A red card can only be issued if in the referee's opinion it prevents a goal or an "obvious" goal scoring opportunity.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
A goalkeeper outside the box is treated like any other player on the pitch. A red card can only be issued if in the referee's opinion it prevents a goal or an "obvious" goal scoring opportunity.

And when the GK is at midfield, there's a goal scoring opportunity. The Hamburg kick towards goal didn't go in, but it wasn't far off.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Rhein Derby on Sunday. Can't wait. Hope we beat the hated Foals and keep the season clean sheet alive.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Where is my congratulations for the new Bundesliga record? I always give everyone else credit for their victories/titles/records?

No one has respect for me? I deserve my due for as long as I have been touting my Bundesliga team.

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Interesting article in ESPN.com. http://www.espnfc.us/german-bundesl...-predicts-tough-times-ahead-for-bayern-munich

I guess parity comes from having too many good players as well, which is not a bad thing. The world cup players still look tired and beat up. The extra games like Champions League, etc. take their physical toll. In a perverse way this might be how to achieve parity in the Bundesliga. Teams like Leverkusen, Bayern, and BVB have to deal with more commitments I guess. Thus they struggle in games they should win.

I know the Bayern guys still look like they are playing tired. Leverkusen and Dortmund looked a shadow of themselves this weekend.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is my congratulations for the new Bundesliga record? I always give everyone else credit for their victories/titles/records?

No one has respect for me? I deserve my due for as long as I have been touting my Bundesliga team.
I do Bundesbiers, congrats. And enjoy it, it wont last very long :sneaky::p:D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
And to add to the praise, Bundesbiers, Cologne is certainly playing with more passion and pace than my team right now.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rhein Derby on Sunday. Can't wait. Hope we beat the hated Foals and keep the season clean sheet alive.
Dont forget there is another game on Tuesday Bundesbiers. And as Köln is playing at Hannover I wouldnt be surprised if your clean sheets will already be gone before Sunday ;)
However, it remains a remarkable start into the season so far :tup:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Dont forget there is another game on Tuesday Bundesbiers. And as Köln is playing at Hannover I wouldnt be surprised if your clean sheets will already be gone before Sunday ;)
However, it remains a remarkable start into the season so far :tup:

I don't think Hannover is very good this year. I think a clean sheet is possible.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
And to add to the praise, Bundesbiers, Cologne is certainly playing with more passion and pace than my team right now.
At the end it doesnt matter Croak, they are still too good for the rest of the league. Maybe thats why ? They simply dont need to give 100 % in every single game.

Members online

Latest posts