Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Augsburg didn't really pressure Leverkusen until late in the second half, but at least Augsburg had a decent defense. That game could have been a lot worse. Leverkusen had a lot of chances and didn't capitalize on them. It was pouring down rain.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hey Nessie! Look at this; http://www.adweek.com/sa-article/largest-us-ethnic-group-it-s-germans-138988 . The largest ethnic group in the U.S. is German. I think I should push for a German American month to coincide with Oktoberfest! We can have a nationwide Oktoberfest in the U.S. I'll have to look for Lederhosen. :roflmao:

Practically every city has a German-American society club. Each city does their own events, but all of them have their Oktoberfest parties. I have been to the German-American Society Club of Nevada, and the Phoenix club of Anaheim. Good groups.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Nessie! Look at this; http://www.adweek.com/sa-article/largest-us-ethnic-group-it-s-germans-138988 . The largest ethnic group in the U.S. is German. I think I should push for a German American month to coincide with Oktoberfest! We can have a nationwide Oktoberfest in the U.S. I'll have to look for Lederhosen. :roflmao:
Hmmm, very interesting Croak, I would have thought that the English group would be much larger than the German. :cautious:
So yeah, let's make the Oktoberfest an official, public holiday then ! :tup::D
Btw - getting a good WiFi connection in Wales seems to be a problem, dont know why, maybe just bad luck :rolleyes:;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hmmm, very interesting Croak, I would have thought that the English group would be much larger than the German. :cautious:
So yeah, let's make the Oktoberfest an official, public holiday then ! :tup::D
Btw - getting a good WiFi connection in Wales seems to be a problem, dont know why, maybe just bad luck :rolleyes:;)

When are you heading home ? Were the pubs any good ?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
When are you heading home ? Were the pubs any good ?
I'm here in Wales for another week Bill, will be in LLandudno next weekend, then visiting Mt. Snowdon and heading back home via Cardiff . Yeah found some decent pubs, good beer and even good food. And not to forget the beautiful landscape. :tup:

I

I'm here in Wales for another week Bill, will be in LLandudno next weekend, then visiting Mt. Snowdon and heading back home via Cardiff . Yeah found some decent pubs, good beer and even good food. And not to forget the beautiful landscape. :tup:

Have a little stop in Betwys y coed if you get the chance. Its a nice little place, and you might like Conway for the castle ;)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I wish we had already 6 points :rolleyes:
Time to score and win on Saturday against Frankfurt....

We get the Bayern Muenchners this weekend. If there's ever a game we need to get back on the scoring track, it's against Bayern.

Stöger has his guys concentrating on a smothering defense, and hoping he they hit on a counter. I don't like it. I love clean sheets, but that doesn't get 3 points when we keep drawing 0-0.

I

The table is very fluid right now. Isn't it? That's a good thing. It's kind of funny that Mainz and Hoffenheim seem to like continually being in the same slot on the table.

You mean.........Super Mainz ! :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We get the Bayern Muenchners this weekend. If there's ever a game we need to get back on the scoring track, it's against Bayern.

Stöger has his guys concentrating on a smothering defense, and hoping he they hit on a counter. I don't like it. I love clean sheets, but that doesn't get 3 points when we keep drawing 0-0.

You predicted the strategy pretty well. Cologne had some chances to score and didn't capitalize. But they did depend an awful lot on the defense. You're right about their attack too. They look like they have some guys who can really take it to the opponent, but they aren't unleashing them.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Whatever the score these colours don't run.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
You predicted the strategy pretty well. Cologne had some chances to score and didn't capitalize. But they did depend an awful lot on the defense. You're right about their attack too. They look like they have some guys who can really take it to the opponent, but they aren't unleashing them.

yeah, it's unfortunate we didn't finish our chances. Oh well, onto the next game.

I

That's the spirit. Cologne looks like they have real potential. They just need to work out a few bugs if they are to surpass mini-Mainz. :D

Hey, hold up there buddy.......Less of the "Mini Mainz !". SUPER MAINZ if you don`t mind :D

Members online

Latest posts