Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And I'm looking forward to our game on Sunday at Hannover. ;)
There will be many changes in the staring lineup and I just heard that Julian Green might start ! That would be a surprise....

HSV Boss taking charge.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Don't forget Cadbury, way better than Milka
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Don't forget Cadbury, way better than Milka
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Living as close as we do to Hershey and the fact that my wife is from Hershey should give me a bias, but it doesn't. I love Milka best.

Man this Leverkusen/Bremen game is something else.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well FC Köln still has a clean sheet on the season. 270 minutes without a goal scored against them.

Unfortunately, we are also scoreless in 180 of those 270 minutes.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We looked better today, especially when Ribery came it. Wow. What a difference one guy can make. Lahm was off his game today though.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Leverkusen, Bayern, and Dortmund in the top three now. It's a familiar and too common theme. It seems there isn't much real parity in the Bundesliga. I wonder what could be done to mix things up a bit.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think the officials in this Franfurt v Augsburg game were smoking something other than cigarettes before this game. :roflmao:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hey folks! Guess what I had for lunch today? Grilled Hamburgers.... :sneaky: I'm sorry Nessie, I couldn't resist my lower impulses. I shouldn't kick a guy when he's down. :(

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey folks! Guess what I had for lunch today? Grilled Hamburgers.... :sneaky: I'm sorry Nessie, I couldn't resist my lower impulses. I shouldn't kick a guy when he's down. :(
Thats just fine Croak. I'm a HSV fan, I can take it :D
No surprise that the discussions about our manager already started, today will be an emergency meeting :rolleyes:
We had 6 new players in the starting lineup yesterday and I think especially Holtby, Cleber and Müller can be improvements for us, we just need more time. But what I could also see was that Julian Green isnt ready to be a starter at the moment though I think he has all that is needed to become a very good Bundesliga player.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Thats just fine Croak. I'm a HSV fan, I can take it :D
No surprise that the discussions about our manager already started, today will be an emergency meeting :rolleyes:
We had 6 new players in the starting lineup yesterday and I think especially Holtby, Cleber and Müller can be improvements for us, we just need more time. But what I could also see was that Julian Green isnt ready to be a starter at the moment though I think he has all that is needed to become a very good Bundesliga player.

Feel free to bust on me when Bayern loses to Man City this week. I just don't see how this Bayern team can win that one. FCB is off to a shaky start by their own standards.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Feel free to bust on me when Bayern loses to Man City this week. I just don't see how this Bayern team can win that one. FCB is off to a shaky start by their own standards.

Hopefully that privilege extends to me too. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes... and just like that Mirko Slomka is gone. He deserved more time to assemble his new players.

http://wap.sport1.de/NewsView.aspx?id=582240
It should have happened right after last season but Dietmar Beiersdorfer couldnt take over before July, so no decisions were made when they were needed.
I thought and still think Slomka is a good manager, I dont have any idea why it didn't work out. But his record is desastrous, 18 games, 3 wins, 5 draws, 10 defeats.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
It should have happened right after last season but Dietmar Beiersdorfer couldnt take over before July, so no decisions were made when they were needed.
I thought and still think Slomka is a good manager, I dont have any idea why it didn't work out. But his record is desastrous, 18 games, 3 wins, 5 draws, 10 defeats.

I agree the record is bad, but I think it takes a little time when you have so many new players. But with the next 2 games against Bayern and Gladbach, I guess they thought those 2 games weren't going to make a difference.

Members online

Latest posts