From Niner fan, Good Luck today...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey...to your guys as well, man, no injuries. I hope that our game doesn't look like the Vikings/Lions game...good lord, what a mess that thing is. In the grand scheme of things, a win or a loss for either team hardly dooms anyone in the first game of the season, but, I'll take a sloppy win versus a symbolic loss. So... Go Pack.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hey...to your guys as well, man, no injuries. I hope that our game doesn't look like the Vikings/Lions game...good lord, what a mess that thing is. In the grand scheme of things, a win or a loss for either team hardly dooms anyone in the first game of the season, but, I'll take a sloppy win versus a symbolic loss. So... Go Pack.
Has Weeds become pschytsophrenic ??? He appears to be talking to himself :whistling:

EWright21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers definitely made a statement and I think these two teams will faceoff again. Packers looked good in the trenches.

94niners

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see how all this turns out when we have a safety. I don't think the 49ers want a rematch.
Let's see how all this turns out when the 49ers number 1 and number 3 WRs aren't on the physically unable to perform list. Just saying.

Great game, though. Green Bay's run defense was championship caliber.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Good win for your guys. 3 in a row doesn't leave much room for sh*t talk on our side. Incidentally, #7 has convinced me ... with one exception ... he threw for 400+ against the Packers defense...not exactly resume material. :)

OP
OP
Marvin49

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good win for your guys. 3 in a row doesn't leave much room for sh*t talk on our side. Incidentally, #7 has convinced me ... with one exception ... he threw for 400+ against the Packers defense...not exactly resume material. :)

HEHE!

Once again I have to say this. I spend alot of time on opposing team forums in the weeks leading up to games. The worst by far was KC after the Alex Smith trade ("may you die in AIDS fire" was an actual quote"). Seattle not a ton better.

GB fans tho in this forum are among the most gracious and most welcoming.

One thing I've learned...there tends to be a direct correlation to number of championships and graciousness in forums. The fans with the most wins tend not to be nearly as big a-holes. LOL.

Now there are exceptions to every rule, but on the whole...its pretty consitant.

Anyway...great game. Looks like we both got through relatively healthy and I have a feeling it won't be the last time we meet this season.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a good game...too much teen-drama for my taste, but I certainly hope that someone else does the Pack's dirty work for us and finds some way to beat your guys before we get stuck playing the 9'ers again. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts