Forum Poll - Aaron's 2008 T.D. Total

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm predicting higher TD numbers and lower total yards, actually. I've seen a lot of the opposite, but he looked good in the red zone. I'm gonna say 26 TD's, 13 INT's, 2950 yards passing.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm predicting higher TD numbers and lower total yards, actually. I've seen a lot of the opposite, but he looked good in the red zone. I'm gonna say 26 TD's, 13 INT's, 2950 yards passing.

I think he'll break 3000 yards. Why? Because we'll be a top 10 O in yardage. We were #2 in yardage, #4 in scoring. Although I don't think he'll be near 4000 yards because we'll be a more balanced team. We'll run a lot more next year than we did in '07.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yea, those are basically his college numbers (I know college is different than NFL) so I can see that happening.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Figure 2 per game=32. Minus a few lesser games....25 is very reachable. The receivers and running game are still there.

If he gets hurt, all bets are off.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
PackFanWithTwins said:
Would anybody complain about 2800 yards, 18 TD, 12 INT?

Depends. If we have 2500+ rushing yards to go along with that, no.

It would be nice to have more TD and less INT, but these were the numbers of Brady in 2001. NE did have 1700+ rushing yards.

That was for 14 games though. NE had 3200+ yards passing, 20 TDs and 14 INTs. Bledsoe played the first 2 games.

18 TDs and 12 INTs is nothing to complain about. My whole point was that I'd like to see the O on the field as much as possible. That's one thing our '07 O was good at. The O stayed on the field and wore down the opposing D.

PackFanWithTwins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Brett first year 14 games 3200+, 18TD and 13 INT. Expecting that much more out of Rodgers would be unfair to AR.

I agree that GB needs to have more out of the running game this year.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Brett first year 14 games 3200+, 18TD and 13 INT. Expecting that much more out of Rodgers would be unfair to AR.

I think it's more MM stated repeatedly that he wanted a more "balanced" O and in the beginning of the year, we had problems running so we just abandoned it. That shows how great Favre still was. Everyone knew the Packers would pass and he still killed them through the air.

But back to Rodgers, I don't think it's a knock on Rodgers, but more MM wants a balanced O where we're closer to 50/50 (attempts, not yards). Even if Favre played another year, he won't have a season like '07.

With our run game starting to look better, we should hopefully see that. I'd love to see 2500+ yards on the ground.

PackFanWithTwins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanWithTwins said:

I think it's more MM stated repeatedly that he wanted a more "balanced" O and in the beginning of the year, we had problems running so we just abandoned it. That shows how great Favre still was. Everyone knew the Packers would pass and he still killed them through the air.

But back to Rodgers, I don't think it's a knock on Rodgers, but more MM wants a balanced O where we're closer to 50/50 (attempts, not yards). Even if Favre played another year, he won't have a season like '07.

With our run game starting to look better, we should hopefully see that. I'd love to see 2500+ yards on the ground.

Wow, that is alot. 2500 is a huge year running the ball for any team.

I would like to see about 1500 rushing plus 500 RB recieving. Need to get the screens working again.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, that is alot. 2500 is a huge year running the ball for any team.

I would like to see about 1500 rushing plus 500 RB recieving. Need to get the screens working again.

Yeah, that's probably too high to expect, but in '03 when Green peaked and Najeh Davenport was actually healthy for a full season, we surpassed 2500 yards. That's where I got that number from.

I loved watching the '03 season. We had a monster O. Unfortunately, our D was mediocre and couldn't stop anyone once we played playoff caliber teams.

If we have the balance of '03's O with our current D, an SB win is very possible. TT looks to be plugging in one of our gaping holes on D. Hopefully we'll draft a CB that will plug in the other (the nickelback).

Members online

Latest posts