Forum Poll - Aaron's 2008 T.D. Total

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should we interpolate the number of TD's to 16 games to account for the 12 that he will miss for injury?

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I'm saying a nice 26.

I would be very pleased with that. Brett threw 28 last year. (Regular Season.)

R.P.

Lets just say I'm optimistic. I think if Detroit,Minny,Chicago fans seen a great year like 20+ TD's...They'd cry. For obvious reasons. They just had to endure 17 years of one dominating QB. The hint of another good-great QB would be demoralizing lol

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should we interpolate the number of TD's to 16 games to account for the 12 that he will miss for injury?

Not sure about that my friend. I do not know much, but I do know this....

Aaron will be on the sidelines in less games this year because of injury, than Grossman will be on the sidelines this year because of stupidity at the N.F.L. level.

Aaron may get a football injury.

Grossman is almost guaranteed to be on the sidelines because of a "Minor Tear To His Decision Making Ligament."

R.P.

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Not sure about that my friend. I do not know much, but I do know this....

Aaron will be on the sidelines in less games this year because of injury, than Grossman will be on the sidelines this year because of stupidity at the N.F.L. level.

Aaron may get a football injury.

Grossman is almost guaranteed to be on the sidelines because of a "Minor Tear To His Decision Making Ligament."

R.P.

BEST POST EVER!!! sorry but both my parents are Chicago fans so that almost made me spit my dinner out all over my lap top

Reaction score
I say 25.

Aaron has familiarity with receivers like Ruvell, K-Rob, James Jones, and I think he'll build a rapport with Driver and the Greg one fairly early this season, and I expect the Packers to use their 4/5 WR sets a lot in the end zone because that is their strength, a formation that not many teams (if any) can guard against.

I think McCarthy would prefer passing in 2nd down and 3rd down situations inside the red zone.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I say 25.

Aaron has familiarity with receivers like Ruvell, K-Rob, James Jones, and I think he'll build a rapport with Driver and the Greg one fairly early this season, and I expect the Packers to use their 4/5 WR sets a lot in the end zone because that is their strength, a formation that not many teams (if any) can guard against.

I think McCarthy would prefer passing in 2nd down and 3rd down situations inside the red zone.

He already has a rapport with Jones and Jennings.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said 24 to 30. I'm guessing around 26. Rodgers doesn't have the aggressiveness Favre does (which gets Favre more TDs). However, Jennings is rapidly emerging and I could see Jennings getting 15+ TDs in a year when he peaks. Donald Lee too is emerging and I could see him getting 10+ within the next 3 years.

Rodgers is very accurate and that will help his TD total.

Latest posts