Football Gameplan's Week 12 Preview Video - Green Bay Packers vs Atlanta Falcons

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW0uk9zk3mM"]Packers vs Falcons Video Preview[/ame]

Happy Turkey Day!! Good Afternoon Packers Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great analysis as always man. Couple of things:

1st. It probably won't be Woodson covering White. It'll be Tramon Williams, who has been an absolute star this year. Specially on Nickel.

2nd. Clay Matthews is a complete player. He's as good against the run as he is rushing the passer. Running to his side won't do much, specially considering that next to him either plays Pickett (330lbs) when in base, or Raji (340lbs) when in nickel and dime. The ideal is to run to the other side. Though Jenkins and Zombo are by no means slouches against the run, Jenkins (300lbs) is smaller than the other DLs, and Zombo is just weaker in every aspect than Matthews.

Other than that, I think your thoughts are very good on this game.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great analysis as always man. Couple of things:

1st. It probably won't be Woodson covering White. It'll be Tramon Williams, who has been an absolute star this year. Specially on Nickel.

2nd. Clay Matthews is a complete player. He's as good against the run as he is rushing the passer. Running to his side won't do much, specially considering that next to him either plays Pickett (330lbs) when in base, or Raji (340lbs) when in nickel and dime. The ideal is to run to the other side. Though Jenkins and Zombo are by no means slouches against the run, Jenkins (300lbs) is smaller than the other DLs, and Zombo is just weaker in every aspect than Matthews.

Other than that, I think your thoughts are very good on this game.

Thanks Homie!!! I think you guys can put together a complete game against the Falcons... All year, the Falcons are pretty basic in what they do offensively, it's pretty easy to stop.. And, The fact that you guys have talent to spread them out could prove to be too much for Los Falcons to handle

Staff online

Latest posts