Flynn under center

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Best moment of the season was seeing Flynn do a Lambeau Leap. I've been telling you guys all year long that the only reason Rodgers starts is because Flynn lets him, but nobody paid attention...

I believe it. Rodgers has the look of a decent backup but Flynn is a franchise saver. He will save some lucky team in the future.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Skip Bayless - "All Matt Flynn does is win"

ESPN - Controversy in Philadelphia wanting to trade for Matt Flynn!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I'm surprised Flynn didn't just run in the td the first play of the drive. He is so kind for letting their defense not get embarrassed like that.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks to Flynn, I won a pool. I was tied with 4 others, with total points being the tie-breaker. I had 51, & the others were all lower than that.

The play was 3rd & 2...If they don't make a TD/1st down...they would have kicked a field goal, & I would be out! Whoopie!

mikezz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone tell me which Packer is in this picture...its not BJ Raji and no one seems to know
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Castle Of Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like it might be Jarius Wynn, but I'm not positive.

EDIT: This piqued my interest so I just looked through the Super Bowl roster and can't find anyone that it could be besides Wynn. I still may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that it's Wynn. He didn't play that game, but he did suit up.

LOLions

Cheesehead
Reaction score
matt flynn is probably the best kept secret in the nfl. that guy looked better than joe montana last night.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't see how Flynn don't get hype for being a back up like Kevin Kolb did who turned out to really suck.

If I was rebuilding a team from scrap, I'd trade for Flynn, and get him weapons through the draft, but instead we have to hear how teams should be dying for Tebow, or Kolb or some other overrated players.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts