Fire MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like obviously u wanna win but what does winning do for us at this point? Absolutely nothing lol we have a chance at the 1st overall pick let’s get it!! Play Boyle haha

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been on this forum for a little while and just discovered the “Put Me on Ignore” feature. Most of you have probably used this valuable feature on the same person (yes, it’s only one, who shall remain nameless). And who knows, it’s probably been used on me!

With that out of the way, on to the “Fire MM Now!” discussion. I’m mixed on it. I mean, it’s inevitable that he’s gone, so why not now? Let Pettine run the team for the rest of the season (or anyone with a verifiable pulse....) and that alone would be an improvement. I don’t think Pettine is the answer as HC, but a change at this point, any change, would be welcome. It can’t get worse, right? I mean I think we just lost to the consensus-worst team in the NFL.

There is always a risk that the team could suddenly start winning at points when it does nothing for us. You could mistakenly think that if the players all the sudden started executing better, then Pettine might be the answer at HC. I think we're better off keeping things where they are right now and then making sure we allow the next HC to pick all or most of his next coaching staff.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just passed the Cardinals at the roundabout by the Outagamie Airport and 30!minutes later the Head coach from GB is fired. The opposing team probably isn’t even in the air yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts