Favre's way of helping the packers....

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldnt that be awesome if Favre is a last minute, Reggie White healed shoulder gametime starter!!!!!

And go out to beat the BEARS.

Maybe his first step in trying to fix this relationship...
Good Luck Minnesota
Good Luck Brett
Give us 1 more time to cheer for you, only because it would help the Packers

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre couldnt handle the vikes honoring their 50 best players and couldnt pass up a prime time spot light

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

Favre is starting. Peterson is out. Get ready for a gunslinger showdown. The Interception Bowl.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Omg no Peterson?
FAVRE IS STARTING AND PETERSON PANSIES OUT? C'MON MAN
*($#&*$ BEARS

I'm equipping my Favre jersey.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant believe I'm cheering for Favre tonite...
But Bears fans make me sick!

I'm hoping for the Packers to play the Bears on Jan 2nd at 8:20 on NBC for the NFC North title at Legendary Lambeau Field............

Bears 20
Vikings 21

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's way of helping the Packers: playing when he shouldnt have, getting completely destroyed and taking himself out of the game. now throwing a rookie quarterback right into the fray, which includes throwing him to the wolves in Peppers and co. Eliminating all chance the Vikings may have had...

end result: Bears NFC North champs.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's way of helping the Packers: playing when he shouldnt have, getting completely destroyed and taking himself out of the game. now throwing a rookie quarterback right into the fray, which includes throwing him to the wolves in Peppers and co. Eliminating all chance the Vikings may have had...

end result: Bears NFC North champs.

It's not all bad the Bears lose the next two will show the Bears have been overrated all season. While the pack win their last games, get the 6 seed and will more and likely have to play the NFC West champ, whose record will be 7-9 or worse.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the NFC west division winner is a lock for the 4th seed, meaning the 5th seed will play them in the first round.

the Saints currently hold the 5th seed, and its doubtful that they give that up.

we win out and we get the 6th seed, barring a collapse from the saints.

if we make it, its pretty much a lock we'll be the 6th seed, playing the 3rd seed in the first round. which will be either Philadelphia or Chicago. we will not be playing the NFC West champ. As much as we'd want that match up lol.

Members online

Latest posts