FAVRE DOES IT AGAIN!

Miskito

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
377
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
That doesn't surprise me about Favre - he's truly a class act.

That comment was hilarious, though, vikefan. I actually laughed out loud here at work!
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
vikefan said:
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
At least it wasn't intercepted!
Culpepper was still in bed! :shrug: :doh:
No doubt keeping some Wisconsin lady happy! :p
No - just proving, like the Army - that the Packers get more done before everyone else (even Culpepper) can get outta bed! Curious that Culpepper has to come over to our pasture to find someone worthwhile ... ya think?

I agree - light smack harms no one!
 

vikefan

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Location
Brainerd, MN.
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
At least it wasn't intercepted!
Culpepper was still in bed! :shrug: :doh:
No doubt keeping some Wisconsin lady happy! :p
No - just proving, like the Army - that the Packers get more done before everyone else (even Culpepper) can get outta bed! Curious that Culpepper has to come over to our pasture to find someone worthwhile ... ya think?

I agree - light smack harms no one!
The lovely ladies of Dairyland have told Daunte that the men of Wisc. don't quite "measure up". :p
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
vikefan said:
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
At least it wasn't intercepted!
Culpepper was still in bed! :shrug: :doh:
No doubt keeping some Wisconsin lady happy! :p
No - just proving, like the Army - that the Packers get more done before everyone else (even Culpepper) can get outta bed! Curious that Culpepper has to come over to our pasture to find someone worthwhile ... ya think?

I agree - light smack harms no one!
The lovely ladies of Dairyland have told Daunte that the men of Wisc. don't quite "measure up". :p
You won't find one female Packerfan anywhere that will come out and say that --- quite the opposite.... Is everyone from Brainerd drinking the same kool-aid? Ha - we could do this all day... but I'll digress after this one....

What about that, with Culpepper doin' take-backs.... Nice touch! Kinda greedy - eh?
 

vikefan

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Location
Brainerd, MN.
Actually Culpepper gave him an expensive piece of jewelry [ a necklace] to try on, and I guess the kid thought he gave it to him. Quite different from handing someone a football, but.....whatever. Anyway this was fun...have a good day.
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
vikefan said:
Actually Culpepper gave him an expensive piece of jewelry [ a necklace] to try on, and I guess the kid thought he gave it to him. Quite different from handing someone a football, but.....whatever. Anyway this was fun...have a good day.
Ditto - Here's to ya - Seen you on the Football field.... Can't wait! Cheers!

(We need to see about RYAN adding some Beer Mugs for our group of smileys (no apostrophe) - - MSN Groups has a good one - maybe he can find something similar to add and use on postings - besides this one, that is ----> :beer: It's a good one, I was thinking of something different)
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
vikefan said:
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
IPBprez said:
vikefan said:
At least it wasn't intercepted!
Culpepper was still in bed! :shrug: :doh:
No doubt keeping some Wisconsin lady happy! :p
No - just proving, like the Army - that the Packers get more done before everyone else (even Culpepper) can get outta bed! Curious that Culpepper has to come over to our pasture to find someone worthwhile ... ya think?

I agree - light smack harms no one!
The lovely ladies of Dairyland have told Daunte that the men of Wisc. don't quite "measure up". :p

and daunte has abnormally small hands for someone who is over 6ft 240lbs
 

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
vikefan said:
Well, you know the old saying, "Cold hands, warm heart". Also "Small hands, big......well, I won't go there!

Are you honestly concerned about the size of your QB's 3rd leg??
Have things digressed to that point in Vikes' land now that Mossy is gone??

If so, then I appologize! As a vikefan, apparently you should be pitied rather continue such arguments. I hope you are able to overcome the insanity of being a Minny fan and be a better person for it.
 

vikefan

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Location
Brainerd, MN.
Bobby Roberts said:
vikefan said:
Well, you know the old saying, "Cold hands, warm heart". Also "Small hands, big......well, I won't go there!

Are you honestly concerned about the size of your QB's 3rd leg??
Have things digressed to that point in Vikes' land now that Mossy is gone??

If so, then I appologize! As a vikefan, apparently you should be pitied rather continue such arguments. I hope you are able to overcome the insanity of being a Minny fan and be a better person for it.
You should get your mind out of the gutter,sir. I was speaking of "Small hands,big fumble stats", but I didn't want to go there. Please, lets keep it on football. :D :D :D
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
That kid is a genius!! A little tear gets yourself a autographed football from brett, dang man I'll shed a tear or two for one!!

I wish I would have thought of that first.
 

carol k

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
592
Reaction score
0
Location
wrenshall, mn
I agree with you. We had sent his wife a card when she first discovered that she had cancer, and we received a thank you from Brett. Too bad, everyone can't be like him, but then it would be a boring world, right?
 

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau WI
Oh yeah, how true. But it would be better if the whole world was like Favre instead of Randy Moss :puke:.........LOL already apoligizeing for any crap that he might pull this year. What a idiot. I am glad we have Favre for our leader!
 
Top