Emotion ... 1st half to 2nd Half

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Didnt it seem like the whole team played with a different mindset in the second half than in the first, even the playcalling was amped up....

Wonder if something happened or was said in the locker room at half... any one hear anything....

Or was the Woodson pick that important to this team?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would guess a combination of both. That pick was the break they needed. Off the Miami players hands into the arms of Woodson. Seemed like the whole team woke up at that point.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
28 points in the second half. I think thats more than the other five games combined for the second half lol

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't notice the players playing any harder, but the playcalling and adjustments by the staff were excellent. I'm personally off the "MM sucks" bandwagon for the time being.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good observation K and I agree th adjustments were excellent. Twenty-seven points of offense is NOT easy to come by against this Miami D and that's a fact. We converted TO's into points and that was big. Yeah I know they were field goals instead of TD's, but in a close game points are points and the fact we took advantage is a big step forward for a young team.

Favre said after the game "anyone who has watched us play this year I figured they would never overturn that call" when talking about the Driver TD(phenomonal catch by our #1). This just might be the attitude of the team figuring they won't get any breaks etc etc...

Seeing Woodson take that int to the house and then seeing a call overturned in our favor I think will be HUGE for this team in the future.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didnt it seem like the whole team played with a different mindset in the second half than in the first, even the playcalling was amped up....

Wonder if something happened or was said in the locker room at half... any one hear anything....

Or was the Woodson pick that important to this team?

I imagine MM must have given one h*** of a speech. That Woodson pick also was instrumental. it changed the whole momentum of the game.

Members online

Latest posts