1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Emotion ... 1st half to 2nd Half

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Didnt it seem like the whole team played with a different mindset in the second half than in the first, even the playcalling was amped up....

Wonder if something happened or was said in the locker room at half... any one hear anything....

Or was the Woodson pick that important to this team?

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I would guess a combination of both. That pick was the break they needed. Off the Miami players hands into the arms of Woodson. Seemed like the whole team woke up at that point.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    28 points in the second half. I think thats more than the other five games combined for the second half lol

4. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't notice the players playing any harder, but the playcalling and adjustments by the staff were excellent. I'm personally off the "MM sucks" bandwagon for the time being.

5. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good observation K and I agree th adjustments were excellent. Twenty-seven points of offense is NOT easy to come by against this Miami D and that's a fact. We converted TO's into points and that was big. Yeah I know they were field goals instead of TD's, but in a close game points are points and the fact we took advantage is a big step forward for a young team.

Favre said after the game "anyone who has watched us play this year I figured they would never overturn that call" when talking about the Driver TD(phenomonal catch by our #1). This just might be the attitude of the team figuring they won't get any breaks etc etc...

Seeing Woodson take that int to the house and then seeing a call overturned in our favor I think will be HUGE for this team in the future.

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I imagine MM must have given one h*** of a speech. That Woodson pick also was instrumental. it changed the whole momentum of the game.