Eastern Conference Finals CHOKE JOB

Reaction score
I suspect they ran into a team with more playoff experience in Toronto. Let's hope they learn from this and come back with a purpose next season. I hope we can keep this roster mostly intact.
Yeah. They definitely have a great foundation.

I was thinking after that game, man, the Bucks could use one more player on Offense that is capable of a 30pt game here and there. It’s like they are a puzzle piece or two from putting it all together.

That said. Fantastic season getting back in the mix in 2019. They were 2 close losses shy of getting to the Championship match (they needed that 2OT match and one more in Milwaukee) If they can keep that momentum, they’ll be competing at a high level again in 2020.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Had to be a fun season for you Buck fans. To bad it didn't end with the championship. Now I hope the Raptors end up beating the Warriors. Tired of seeing the winning it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It was a good run...and that made take notice, but I'm still not too enthused about the NBA product.

That's just me though.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was holding a low opinion of myself until you propped up my self esteem.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was holding a low opinion of myself until you propped up my self esteem.
I don't mean to bring you back down, but that group does include me so, the company you keep and all that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts