Duh Bears -- round 2.0 -- 2018

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope I'm wrong, but I just ain't feeling it. Bears at home, with a chance to clinch the division title against their arch-rivals.
Bears 31-13

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There bears are gonna win Rodgers is gonna get sacked 19 times

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your right cuz with that OL, Rodgers is a sitting duck.
Get the ball out early then.
I feel optimistic about this game, even though it looks like the Bears are for real.
Because after Sunday, I am believing The Pack is Back until it is proven differently.

Funny thing about that Pack is Back slogan, when that was popular, they most definitely were not back.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'll avoid this one like the plague. It will be too painful to watch.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In order for the Pack to pull the upset, I believe they need to win the turnover battle, and at least hold their ground on special teams.

Those three 75+ yard-drives the Pack had against Atlanta? Not gonna happen against Mack's wrecking crew. Going to have to keep it close going into the fourth quarter and get a lucky bounce or two.....

Any given Sunday, right?

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rarely are these divisional games lobsided, even when one team is bad. That being said, I fully expect a blood bath from the Bears.

Saving grace, the Bears are coming off of an emotional dominate victory against the Rams in prime time. Could see a slight decline. Also Mitch.

Staff online

Members online