Duds and studs, official Fins

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
From a team standpoint, it’s just such a luxury for Aaron Rodgers to throw for less than 200 yards and the Packers win going away.

The effective running game, the great defense. Helps to relieve the pressure off of Rodgers’ shoulders.

Something to build on.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Add Breeland and J. Jackson to the duds, they can't cover. Alexander is light years ahead of what they will ever be..

Special teams continue to be duds. We gave them too many short fields. Any other team would've made them pay for it.

Rodgers is a dud too... He's missing wide open guys and taking the sack to get them out of field goal range.

Studs, were the d line and Aaron Jones . MVS is the 2nd best receiver on the team and just made the no resign for Cobb this off season much easier

Last edited:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs
Arron Jones
Breeland

Duds Special Teams

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is a dud too... He's missing wide open guys and taking the sack to get them out of field goal range.
I have a theory in regards to Rodgers this season, as to why he's playing the way he's has. I think he's still seeing phantom's after what happened to him last season. That and the repair on his collarbone and it's forcing him to adjust perhaps. One thing's for sure he's not himself.

Still it was nice for everyone to step up today.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to win again, but this team still isn't firing on all cylinders.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds special teams. Idk what else to say about the return game. Idk why Williams is returning punts. Where is Trevor Davis? Everyone we play will be looking to run some sort of fake on Zooks unit.

Playcalling is still a dud. I just don’t get McCarthy and Philbins approach...at all. It’s like they out smart themselves. Even off of play action? is every route concept a deep route? They finally drew up some screens today and stopped running them? Take what the defense gives you...that includes Rodgers as well. I think he’s under so much pressure to try and get points every drive he can get greedy sometimes.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ was awesome for sure.
I'll give a special mention to MVS too.
Duds: special teams
Graham - he was supposed to be such a weapon. So far he's basically a bust
I still give the D a C-
Look at all of the injuries on the Miami side and they still had several open receivers and Gore broke a lot of tackles.
D misses way too many tackles and I don't think I heard Mathews' name all day. He's done IMO.

Rodgers seems to be holding the ball more this year. I believe it's a lack of trust in some of the receivers.
Yes, I'm a pretty tough critic. As a shareholder, I expect more from professionals. Add the fact that I live in Bears country and I get tired of hearing about it from their fans.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea I was saying that they need to extend him next season and save millions by trying to re-up on him when he’s in his final year if his rookie deal. Lock him up soon as possible.
Not opposed, he is absolutely electric.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Adams
Jones
Raven Greene
Tony Brown
Blake freaking Martinez
Alexander
Gilbert

In with the new and out with the old. The more ****** veterans that got hurt, the better this team got today. Perry and Brice can go to IR and never come back as far as I'm concerned. Raven played more good football in one half than Brice has in 2 years.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In with the new and out with the old. The more ****** veterans that got hurt, the better this team got today. Perry and Brice can go to IR and never come back as far as I'm concerned. Raven played more good football in one half than Brice has in 2 years.
Whoa! We still need depth in regards to pash rushers. I'm all for Brice going on IR but not so much with Perry. I know he hasn't been doing much this year, but he could still be useful.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- ajones: credit where it's due... A few weeks back I said Jones looked like "just a guy" when ppl were saying he was the real deal. He's convincing me every week he can he a bellcow
-MVS: Man, I really like this kid.

Duds: overthrows and ST. Anyone else notice the end zone seems to make AR a gunslinger now? Has no touch it seems, just firing it. Every time I see a reciever/te raise his arms it shoots right through. Not all AR, but seems like every high ball is the hardest AR can throw it.

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sometimes I wonder if people commenting even watched the game LOL
Fackrell had a nice sack, with a nice move, and he was better in the run game. i didnt say he a world beater, i said he played better

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fackrell had a nice sack, with a nice move, and he was better in the run game. i didnt say he a world beater, i said he played better
I would agree with you. Fackerell had a decent game with a couple standout plays.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or did the announcer referred to the Packers as the Badgers? Maybe I'm hearing things.

Hey, the Packers made a few sacks and no one got flagged!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or did the announcer referred to the Packers as the Badgers? Maybe I'm hearing things.

Hey, the Packers made a few sacks and no one got flagged!
Harlan and Gannon are pretty bad. Teams wrong,players wrong, plays incorrect. Tuesday’s instead of Thursday’s and on and on

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which isn't good enough with a generational QB at the helm. We've definitely started to lower our standards as fans.
I'm sure a SuperBowl title is still the main goal, but right now I think the bigger task is just to focus on getting to the big dance first. Once the playoff spot is secure then we can worry about getting and winning our 5th title. This was a much needed win today, hopefully our boys can carry this momentum and run with it. Lord knows we have a big game in the house of horrors up in the Pacific NorthWest this coming week.

Regardless who's in our way it doesn't matter, here come The Pack!

Members online

Latest posts