Driver takes a shot at Winfield

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Click HERE for entire article:

Cornerback Antoine Winfield has yet another reason to circle Nov. 11, the date the Vikings play the Packers in Green Bay.

In addition to the Packers defeating the Vikings 23-16 Sunday at the Metrodome, Packers Pro Bowl receiver Donald Driver insisted afterward that Winfield - who last week said he wanted to defend Driver the entire game - needed help.

"I talked to (Winfield)," Driver told the Wisconsin State Journal. "I said, 'You're going to make a statement that you're going to play me man to man? C'mon.'

"He's like, 'You know I love you; you know I love playing you.' But (I said), 'You didn't play me man to man; you doubled. You needed safety help.' And when he did play me man to man, I caught seven balls."
--------------------------------------

OWNED!

(if this is a repeat, please delete it.)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you Donald. Call those half-*** defensive backs on their BS talking/bragging.

Winfield, Sharper, and that ***** Dwight Smith were jawing and flexing all week, and throughout the game.

Then Favre gets the FedEx Passer of the Week. lol. In your f***ing face queens.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"He's like, 'You know I love you; you know I love playing you.' But (I said), 'You didn't play me man to man; you doubled. You needed safety help.' And when he did play me man to man, I caught seven balls."

Saweeet! :joy: :cheerleader:

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty funny. I get the feeling they're just good naturedly jawing back and forth. That was one of the more friendly atmospheres for a Vikings/Packers game that I can remember.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally don't like all this talking but I think Driver was more so "teasing" him then actually talking smack.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts