1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Driver takes a shot at Winfield

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Oct 4, 2007.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Click HERE for entire article:

Cornerback Antoine Winfield has yet another reason to circle Nov. 11, the date the Vikings play the Packers in Green Bay.

In addition to the Packers defeating the Vikings 23-16 Sunday at the Metrodome, Packers Pro Bowl receiver Donald Driver insisted afterward that Winfield - who last week said he wanted to defend Driver the entire game - needed help.

"I talked to (Winfield)," Driver told the Wisconsin State Journal. "I said, 'You're going to make a statement that you're going to play me man to man? C'mon.'

"He's like, 'You know I love you; you know I love playing you.' But (I said), 'You didn't play me man to man; you doubled. You needed safety help.' And when he did play me man to man, I caught seven balls."
    --------------------------------------

OWNED!

(if this is a repeat, please delete it.)

2. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Donald. Call those half-*** defensive backs on their BS talking/bragging.

Winfield, Sharper, and that bitch Dwight Smith were jawing and flexing all week, and throughout the game.

Then Favre gets the FedEx Passer of the Week. lol. In your f***ing face queens.

3. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Saweeet! :joy: :cheerleader:

4. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love it... swagger

5. MassPackersFan

MassPackersFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pretty funny. I get the feeling they're just good naturedly jawing back and forth. That was one of the more friendly atmospheres for a Vikings/Packers game that I can remember.

6. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I personally don't like all this talking but I think Driver was more so "teasing" him then actually talking smack.