Divisional round: Seattle at Green Bay - payback time

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of the animosity towards Seattle by Packers fans probably stems from the Fail Mary game.
I think it's probably more from that NFC Championship Game that we choked away, that was probably the worst loss in Packer history. Although that was mostly from our own incompetence. Russell Wilson did make some some great throws though.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's probably more from that NFC Championship Game that we choked away, that was probably the worst loss in Packer history. Although that was mostly from our own incompetence. Russell Wilson did make some some great throws though.
It happens. Seahawks have choked away a couple big games.

at least we aren’t falcons fans. The hate they have for patriots will live forever lol.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully the 'doesn't matter they will lose in SF' crowd just goes away now. I mean, they are going to lose to SF so why bother with the rest of the season? Go quilt tomorrow or something.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers dominated Minnesota wow. Hope Seattle puts up a better fight tomorrow lol.

Reaction score
49ers dominated Minnesota wow. Hope Seattle puts up a better fight tomorrow lol.
I don’t know what to think of 49ers. They look like lots of very talented individual players but not necessarily playing fully cohesive (they’d be much scarier if they did)
You guys played them pretty good both times. What’s the secret to hanging with them?

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t know what to think of 49ers. They look like lots of very talented individual players but not necessarily playing fully cohesive (they’d be much scarier if they did)
You guys played them pretty good both times. What’s the secret to hanging with them?
Honestly I think getting the ball out fast. Being able to run the ball well and get the ball out fast. They don’t let you get the big play on them too often. Although Seattle did get a couple big plays on them. But I think Minnesota got dominated because they didn’t have a run game and cousins didn’t get the ball out quick enough today. The **** and dunk destroy San Francisco and that’s how Atlanta was able to beat them this year

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I agree with you. I also am not sure what to think of them. I don’t know if they are going to be a dynasty and be good for the next 10 years or if they are like the Rams and have one or two good years and then fall back to mediocrity

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well if it makes you feel better, I wanted the Saints instead because I felt better about our chances against them than you guys. Though I admit I also wanted you guys to take em out and then us replay the 2015 NFCCG here next week.

Neither result of today's game for us I didn't feel was going to be good. Didn't want a hot Minny team coming into next week, but at the same time also didn't want the NFCCG to be hosted in Santa Clara.

Oh well, gotta stay on focused on tomorrow but yeah, winner of tomorrow is going to have their hands full next week.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if it makes you feel better, I wanted the Saints instead because I felt better about our chances against them than you guys. Though I admit I also wanted you guys to take em out and then us replay the 2015 NFCCG here next week.

Neither result of today's game for us I didn't feel was going to be good. Didn't want a hot Minny team coming into next week, but at the same time also didn't want the NFCCG to be hosted in Santa Clara.

Oh well, gotta stay on focused on tomorrow but yeah, winner of tomorrow is going to have their hands full next week.
It should be a great game tomorrow regardless.

been a strange weekend. Titans laying the smack down on Baltimore now.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we gonna have Troy ( I have never seen a 4th down that wasn't worth going for) Aikman?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for that lol. I legit can’t bring myself to watching that game or even talking about the ending. That’s the stuff nightmares are made of. No sports fan should have to go through that..... ever

Except Dallas fans lol jk. Ugh

I need a drink :(

I cannot bring myself to watch any of the "highlights" from SB 32. :(

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I think getting the ball out fast. Being able to run the ball well and get the ball out fast. They don’t let you get the big play on them too often. Although Seattle did get a couple big plays on them. But I think Minnesota got dominated because they didn’t have a run game and cousins didn’t get the ball out quick enough today. The **** and dunk destroy San Francisco and that’s how Atlanta was able to beat them this year

MN's OL is terrible so that is why they lost IMO.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers last five playoff losses have come against teams they lost to during the regular season that year as well.
2 of them being against San Francisco no less, but to be fair Rodgers never had a reliable defense like he does now.

Members online

Latest posts