Divisional round: Seattle at Green Bay - payback time

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
it’s officially official. We have some unfinished business with them. Let’s get it.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is not a good match up. Wilson runs or beast mode gets working...the pack does not have anyone that can tackle or spy in the middle...DK on King - huge mismatch. Wilson will be going deep a lot. Rodgers has to play at a HOF level coupled with A Jones running all over the place will have to occur because Seattle is going to put up points on the deep balls.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is very likely to give each fan base a heart attack. The Packers have had nine games decided by one score and the Seahawks have had twelve.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
None of last seasons division round teams are in the playoffs anymore.

ETA: nevermind

Last edited:

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all fairness, AR played HORRIBLY in the 2014 NFCCG.. it's put up or shut up time for AR and I hope he comes up big

We can make all the excuses about the onside kick being mishandled and Burnett falling after the INT, but AR played HORRIBLY...

Time to exercise some demons

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A beat up Philly team with practice squad players and a 40 year old career backup QB moved the ball pretty well against SEA. We should be able to finish those drives McCown and company could not tonight.

Reaction score
I welcome the Hawks, they are a good team. Russell Wilson is one of the most consistently great competitors in this league. He’s one of only a handful of QBs that are dangerous flushing out of the pocket.

The only thing that’s been holding GB back from playing at an elite level, is themselves. GB has the talent, the creativity and the confidence to advance. Let it shine

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think our D matches up well against them... just make Amos spy/help on Metcalf deep if needed

The Seahawks really don't have a great running game (with Carson on IR), so just make them one dimensional and throw on every down

Last edited:

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been saying all year, AR hasn't really gotten "hot" yet.

Hopefully this week against the Seahawks he gets it going. Their secondary is good but not great and a good time to get it going as he'll have to get hot regardless if we plan on winning it all. Also I think our D matches up well against them, just take away a weak Rushing Offense (with Carson on IR) and make them ONE dimensional, pass on every down. Provide safety help over the top on Metcalf on deep passes all game.

Also, everyone always blames Bostick for mishandling the onside kick and Burnett for falling down on the INT... but truth be told, AR had a HORRIBLE game

If he had a half way decent game against them in 2014, we win that game

Time for him to step up and exercise some demons/payback

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll post my thoughts on this game another time, but honestly considering the circumstances and whatnot I think this quote fits considering who we play and all.

"The North Remembers"

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Regardless of your rant, if Bostick does his job, the Packers go to the Super Bowl, and in my humble estimation, win the whole thing.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just think its fitting that he can get some redemption as I'm hoping he gets hot and our passing game gets going and we blow them out

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I just think its fitting that he can get some redemption as I'm hoping he gets hot and our passing game gets going and we blow them out
Not really sure what there is to disagree with in that post, but I’ll take winning by a single point as long as it’s a W.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really sure what there is to disagree with in that post, but I’ll take winning by a single point as long as it’s a W.

Yeah i hope we win and he gets it going. if we plan to win it all, he'll have to get it going

I'm hoping it's a great opportunity for him to get it going and get some payback

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their D line looked tough today, hopefully we can keep AR upright and he has a bounce back game.

Spencer Gray

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we have to make sure the O-Line is ready to go. They have played well this year, but Clowney was strong today. Other than that, based on what I saw today, I think we can move the ball on them. We are more than capable of scoring. Our defense has to keep someone over the top to take away the big plays to DK. DK has great speed and and is very physical, but I think safety help for King / whoever else would allow them to bump him at the line and take the fight to DK. I'm thinking something like you see the Patriots do with Gilmore and always having the safety help. Either way I think this can be an awesome match up and make for a great time. I know the Pack can do it! GO PACK GO!

Members online

Latest posts